Now hiring Helper Mechanic for Nashville!
Posted on: September 25, 2022
Looking for a Helper Mechanic at a Commercial Laundry Plant full
of growth opportunities!
Here are some of the benefits our employees enjoy for their
contributions to our success:
- Medical, Drug & Vision and Dental coverage for employees.
- Group Life Insurance
- Health and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off
- 401(K) with Company Match
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Career advancement within the company
- Various incentive programsMain responsibilities:
- Training with our engineering and production team on
troubleshooting machinery including but not limited to being
responsible for unjamming machine and resetting the machine, learn
the feeder and folders, and preventative maintenance.About you:
- Factory experience preferred.
- Excels in fast paced work environment.
- Basic computer skills preferred.Will work under the direct and
immediate supervision of a chief engineer or a maintenance
engineer. This role is a perfect stepping stone for someone looking
to grow in the engineering or leadership departments.
Specific skills needed:
- Critical thinking and time management skills
- Ability to learn new systems quickly.
- Proficient in reading and writing in English
- Aptitude for working with numbers
- Flexible schedule mandatory
- Attention to detail is a must
- Capable of pulling sheets for 10 hour shifts
- Motivated individual with the ability to work in a fast paced
environment, handle multiple projects and meet deadlines.Required
Keywords: PureStar, Nashville , Now hiring Helper Mechanic for Nashville!, Other , Nashville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!