Select Account Manager - Outside Sales
Company: Keller Schroeder
Posted on: November 11, 2019
Keller Schroeder has been growing, and we are expanding our
operations in the Nashville, TN area. If you are a proven
performer, we would like you to take a closer look at working for
us. We are in need of a Select Account Manager to join our team!
The Select Account Manager will serve as a sales professional for
Network/Systems/Security solution opportunities which include
hardware, software, and professional services. This position is
focused on generating new clients for Keller Schroeder in the
Greater Nashville, TN geography. Employer is unable to provide
sponsorship at this time. Responsibilities:
- Serve as a sales professional for all network, systems,
storage, and security hardware products including: Cisco
collaboration products (VoIP), Cisco core network products
(routers, switches, firewalls), Cisco Unified Computing Servers
(UCS), NetApp Storage Area Networks (SAN), HPE/Nimble SAN, and
other miscellaneous network hardware items; Software products
including: VMware vSphere and vCenter, Microsoft Windows Server,
Office365, Microsoft 365, Azure, and other appropriate software
products; and Keller Schroeder professional services including
design, implementation, and troubleshooting delivered thru our
professional services group.
- Meet with prospects, evaluating their information technology
needs, and developing and presenting configurations, proposals, and
Statements of Work (SOW) that will effectively and profitably meet
those needs. This role requires on-site prospect meetings and
includes telephone discussions as well as email follow up.
- Proactive demand generation activities within a new territory
(prospect calling, seminars, direct mail); managing existing lead
generators (vendor partners, vendor programs, client referrals,
internal leads); and enthusiastic prospecting.
- Ability to work closely with other members of the sales team,
the project manager, and the professional services team members to
provide Information Technology expertise, consultation, and
administrative support. Requirements:
- Good interpersonal communication skills (in person and by
- Ability to quickly grasp new concepts and learn new
- Ability to generate leads and opportunities in a new
- Aptitude for understanding computer terminology
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to maintain positive business relationships to ensure
- Willingness to be creative when presenting solutions to
- Good time management & organizational skills
- Day travel with minimal overnight travel is expected.
- Call reporting is a must.
- On-site visits to Keller Schroeder headquarters in Evansville,
IN approximately twice per month.
Nice to have:
- Three + years technical sales experience in the Nashville, TN
area (not limited to I/T)
- Outside sales experience with proven track record (not limited
- Solid business contacts within the Nashville, TN area
- BS degree in business or computer related field
We look forward to receiving your resume in Word format. Keller
Schroeder is an employee owned, regionally focused information
technology, consulting services firm, and a value-added reseller of
hardware and software products headquartered in Evansville, IN. Our
company was founded in 1978. Since 1996 we have aggressively
expanded into technologies such as web-based and client server
development tools as well as networking and infrastructure
products. We offer a competitive compensation package, including
base salary and profitability bonus, medical, dental, life and
vision insurance, matching 401(k), Employee Stock Ownership Plan
(ESOP), flexible spending account, vacation, holidays, tuition
reimbursement and direct deposit.
Keywords: Keller Schroeder, Nashville , Select Account Manager - Outside Sales, Sales , Nashville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!