Sales Development Team Lead
Posted on: February 16, 2019
Who we are:
KeepTruckin is on a mission to modernize the trucking industry. With the leading fleet management platform, we are bringing trucks online and fundamentally changing the way freight is moved on our roads.
We are a Forbes Cloud 100 company and weve been recognized by Glassdoor as a Best Place to Work in 2019. Were on the hunt to find talented individuals to join our growing team.
Located in the heart of Music City, KeepTruckins office is a block away from the historic Ryman Auditorium where Susan B. Anthony spoke and the former home of The Grand Ole Opry. Two blocks away, Broadway is lined with bars and honky tonks where live music can be heard at any time of day. For the sports fans, the Tennessee Titans stadium is right across the Cumberland River. Our buildingalso known as the L & C Annexwas home to the pioneering African American WLAC radio program in the 50s and 60s where they played host to performers like Jimi Hendrix and the Hytones. On a given day, our Nashville team can found playing ping pong, enjoying live music, or exploring this legendary city.
As an Sales Development Team Lead, you will report to the Sales Development Manager for Mid Market and Enterprise segments and be responsible for growing and optimizing a best-in-class Mid Market SDR team. The role requires strong leadership skills with a proven ability to deliver results. Being passionate about the growth of your team and their continued success is a must. You will also collaborate closely with the MM Account Executive leadership, Marketing, Operations, and Business Intelligence to drive alignment and build qualified pipeline.Responsibilities:
- Manage a distributed team of Mid Market SDRs
- Set and align the team around key sales development goals
- Ensure the SDR team's monthly performance goals are met and exceeded
- Collaborate with SDR and AE teams to craft qualification guidelines
- Build and strengthen your team through hiring, onboarding and consistent coaching
- Ensure use of CRM to report key metrics
- Ensure the SDR team's monthly performance goals are met and exceededEnsure 75% of the team is at or above goal
- Proactively drive productivity increases through efficiencies, systems, and initiativesQualifications:
- Passionate about coaching and developing the careers of your team
- 2+ years of high performing Sales Development experience
- Previous management experience a plus
- History of outperforming expectations
- Experience in B2B SaaS sales or B2B sales training a plus a default to and desire for rapid improvements, rather than maintaining the status quo
- Experience as a player coach going above and beyond general scope of work in a high-performing sales team
- Experience with Salesforce, Outreach.io and other inside sales technology to maximize productivity
- Ability to draw actionable insights from data to frame coaching sessions
- Expert communicator: Strong presentation, communication, active listening and influencing skillsAs an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to diversity in the workforce. In accordance with applicable law, we prohibit discrimination against any applicant or employee based on any legally recognized basis, including, but not limited to; race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, lactation, childbirth or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, age (40 and over), national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information (including testing and characteristics), veteran status, uniformed service member status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.
Keywords: KeepTruckin, Nashville , Sales Development Team Lead, Sales , Nashville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!