Director of Sales
Company: Mark Spain Real Estate
Posted on: February 16, 2019
We are looking for a Director of Sales that is accountable for fostering the growth and development of a successful sales team focusing attention and effort across three key areas: people, strategy and recruiting.
- People - Managing people involves forming and leading an effective sales team as well as creating a team culture that values positive relationships, high productivity and flexibility to meet the needs of our clients, all while achieving the financial goals of the business. The DOS continuously monitors and evaluates the team's need for talent to ensure the right people are staffed to achieve company goals while serving as a leader in providing coaching and feedback frequently to drive the performance of the individuals on that team.
- Strategy - A successful DOS is a strategic business leader looking at the bigger picture and constantly engaged in decision-making and problem-solving. Decisions made by the DOS has both immediate and long-term effects on the company.
- Recruiting - A major factor in promoting MSRE's efficiency, growth and profits will be the ability of a DOS to recruit and select talented people who are a match for the performance expectations and behavioral requirements of selected team members. It is the responsibility of a DOS to adapt our basic selection strategies to fit individual needs, style and MSRE business objectives. Job Responsibilities:
- Meet mutually agreed upon transaction goals established with the MSRE leadership team
- Build relationships with the Board of Realtors and agents in the community
- Maintain strong relationships with the MSRE leadership team and sales team
- Hire, train, coach and hold direct reports accountable
- Build a local database through home team lead generation activities including mass-market media, farming, prospecting and local marketing initiatives
- Develop systems to make the office run efficiently
- Develop a talent bench of future leaders
- Minimize turnover through effective coaching and weekly accountability sessions
- Conduct weekly sales meetings and daily huddles to keep the team focused and on task Job Qualifications: To meet these responsibilities, the manager must display passion for growing a business, hold oneself accountable for transaction goals, understand financial data and display ownership for profits and losses, look continually to improve upon the status quo and create efficiencies, focus on an exceptional client experience, maintain a high commitment to personal and professional growth, and lead with a servant's heart. Job Skills: Analytical Ability, Judgment, Written and Verbal Communication, Ability to Attain Targets, Ability to Get Things Done, Cooperation, Initiative, Dependability, Smart Selection of People, Delegation, Planning and Organizing, Vision, Creativity, Embodying Company Policies, Human Relations, Ability to Develop Subordinates, Problem Solving, Technical Knowledge, Management Knowledge, Policy Knowledge, Common Sense, Enthusiasm, Ability to Work Under Pressure, Customer Focus, Customer Service, Emphasizing Excellence Career Level Requirement: Manager Experience Required: 2+ to 5 years Education Required: Some college coursework completed Job Type: Employee Job Status: Full time
Keywords: Mark Spain Real Estate, Nashville , Director of Sales, Sales , Nashville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!