Counsel, Sales & Operations
Company: Change Healthcare
Posted on: January 15, 2019
Transforming the future of healthcare isn't something we take lightly. It takes teams of the best and the brightest, working together to make an impact.As one of the largest healthcare technology companies in the U.S., we are a catalyst to accelerate the journey toward improved lives and healthier communities.Here at Change Healthcare, we're using our influence to drive positive changes across the industry, and we want motivated and passionate people like you to help us continue to bring new and innovative ideas to life.
If you're ready to embrace your passion and do what you love with a company that's committed to supporting your future, then you belong at Change Healthcare.Pursue purpose. Champion innovation. Earn trust. Be agile. Include all. Empower Your Future. Make a Difference.The Counsel position handles a variety of general corporate and commercial legal services for the various businesses of Change Healthcare at the direction of Senior Counsel and Managing Senior Counsel. Responsibilities include drafting, reviewing, and negotiating contracts and handling related transactional issues and disputes, and counseling business managers on product offerings and related transactional legal issues.
Candidates for this position will be based in Atlanta or Nashville.
- Senior Counsel or Managing Senior Counsel
- Other Counsel, Legal Specialists, and Contract Specialists
- Sales, Procurement, and Product Managers
- Handling volume of work and throughput of work
- Task completion with high quality of work product
- Managing multiple business relationships and prioritizing work load
1-3 years of experience providing legal counsel to clients, including 1 year at the company, or 1-3 years at another company, a not-for-profit, law firm or government agency after graduation from law school
- In-depth knowledge of corporate organizations
- Expertise at drafting transactional documents and technology license agreements
- Comprehensive understanding of business/joint ventures structures, regulatory matters, risk management, and contract management
- Excellent interpersonal skills with an ability to provide sound, clear legal advice to clients
- Aptitude to work well with larger team on seeking efficiencies for legal support
- Ability to manage simultaneous projects in an efficient and timely manner
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills and advances knowledge of the law
- Ability to advise on legal issues dealing with trade secrets, advertising law, registration, and other resolutions which may include the computer and technology industry, and healthcare industry
- In-depth legal knowledge that allows for expeditious problem identification and resolution
- Notable business acumen dealing with risk management and organizational savvy
Juris Doctor Degree from an ABA accredited law school with excellent academic credentials; admission to practice in good standing as a member of a jurisdiction is required
General Office Demands
Benefits & Company Statement
Change Healthcare is one of the largest, independent healthcare technology companies in the United States. We are a key catalyst of a value-based healthcare system - working alongside our customers and partners to accelerate the journey towards improved lives and healthier communities.
We provide software and analytics, network solutions and technology-enabled services that help our customers obtain actionable insights, exchange mission-critical information, control costs, optimize revenue opportunities, increase cash flow and effectively navigate the shift to value-based healthcare. Our solutions enable improved efficiencies and insights for all major stakeholders across the healthcare system, including commercial and governmental payers, employers, hospitals, physicians and other providers, laboratories and consumers.
Change Healthcare is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer - minorities/females/veterans/persons with disabilities.
Qualified applicants will not be disqualified from consideration for employment based upon criminal history.
No agencies please
Join our team today where we are creating a better coordinated, increasingly collaborative, and more efficient healthcare system!
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Commitment
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Keywords: Change Healthcare, Nashville , Counsel, Sales & Operations, Sales , Nashville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!