BUSINESS INF SECURITY OFFICER- MORRISVILLE, NC - FLUENT DEVELOPMENT - Relocate to Morrisville, NC
Company: Presbyterian Healthcare Services
Posted on: October 12, 2018
About UsPresbyterian Healthcare Services is a locally owned, not-for-profit healthcare system of eight hospitals, a statewide health plan and a growing multi-specialty medical group. Founded in New Mexico in 1908, it is the state's largest private employer with approximately 11,000 employees. Presbyterian's story is really the story of the remarkable people who have chosen to work here. Starting with Reverend Cooper who began our journey in 1908, the hard work of thousands of physicians, employees, board members, and other volunteers brought Presbyterian from a tiny tuberculosis sanatorium to a statewide healthcare system, serving more than 700,000 New Mexicans. We are part of New Mexico's history - and committed to its future. That is why we will continue to work just as hard and care just as deeply to serve New Mexico for years to come. Job Description Type of Opportunity: Full TimeFTE: 1.000000Exempt: YesWork Schedule: DaysLocation: Morrisville, NC Education:
* Bachelor Degree
*Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Information Security, or other related area. Advanced degree a plus.
*Must reside in North Carolina, specifically near the MyHealth office
*CISSP and one of the following certifications: CISM, CISA or GSEC
*Experience evaluating as well as a deep understanding of concepts, technologies and controls related to IT operations, information security, incident response, cloud environments and security, general IT controls, vulnerability management, application security and other technology related risks.
*Knowledge of IT governance, risk and compliance frameworks such as FFIEC, NIST, ISO, SOX, GLBA, CSA, and or COBIT is a plus.
*Experience evaluating threats risks posed by new technologies spanning networks, hardware, software, etc.
*Experience in analyzing and responding to advanced cyber threats, technology risk and the motivation attack vectors of each threat.
*Experience in implementation of and enterprise wide information security and cybersecurity strategy, including compliance with industry best practices and regulatory requirements.
*Proficiency with Cloud Types and Configurations SaaS, IaaS, PaaS, public, private, hybrid, etc..
*Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to communicate with business leaders, users and tech-savvy stakeholders. Create reports and analyze reports for a diverse group of stakeholders.
*Thorough attention to detail, excellent organizational, time management, project management and multi-tasking skills.
Additional Desired Skills & Qualifications
*Self-starter and quick-learner, capable of learning new IT, information security, IT compliance and IT risk management subjects and can adapt to a high-paced team.
*Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite MS PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Visio, etc..
*Ability to take ownership of an initiative issue through completion.
*Ability to work in a collaborative environment.
*Strong analytical skills problem solving conceptual thinking.
*Ability to work with technical and non technical business owners.
*Demonstrate knowledge of HIPAA, HITECH, PCI-DSS and similar compliances.
*One or more relevant security and risk certifications: CISSP, CISA, CISM, CSX, CGEIT, CRISC, G-SEC and or other similar certifications. Summary:
Individual responsible for establishing and maintaining the security processes to ensure information assets and technologies are protected Benefits Benefits are effective day-one (for .45 FTE and above) and include:
- Competitive salaries
- Full medical, dental and vision insurance
- Flexible spending accounts (FSAs)
- Free wellness programs
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Retirement plans, including matching employer contributions
- Continuing education and career development opportunities
- Life insurance and short/long term disability programs Presbyterian's partnership with North Carolina Provider Owned Plans, Inc.North Carolina Provider Owned Plans, Inc. is owned by eleven of North Carolina's leading healthcare systems through Provider Led, Patient Centered Care, LLC in partnership with Presbyterian Healthcare Services, a New Mexico-based healthcare system. Presbyterian has operated a provider-owned and led health plan for more than 30 years and has continuously served managed Medicaid members in New Mexico since the inception of the program in 1997. Today, Presbyterian serves more than 30 percent of New Mexico's Medicaid members, providing a broad range of services that include physical health, behavioral health and long-term care support and services. Presbyterian will lend its expertise as a provider-owned and led plan as our North Carolina-based leadership team and our partners use the knowledge of our health systems and other stakeholders to design programs that meet the needs of North Carolinians. Presbyterian's ownership and investment in our plan demonstrates the organization's commitment to the success of North Carolina's Medicaid program, its providers and its communities. These health systems bring their clinical expertise and experience in delivering patient-centered care to the state, paving the way to providing an exceptional experience for North Carolina patients and members served by Medicaid. AA/EOE/VET/DISABLED. PHS is a drug-free and tobacco-free employer with smoke free campuses. MM123
Keywords: Presbyterian Healthcare Services, Nashville , BUSINESS INF SECURITY OFFICER- MORRISVILLE, NC - FLUENT DEVELOPMENT - Relocate to Morrisville, NC, Sales , Nashville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!