Posted on: September 15, 2018
Sales Engineer Role Description: In conjunction with ServiceSource Inside Sales teams, the Sales Engineer actively manages and drives the technology evaluation stage of the sales process. The Sales Engineer identifies, qualifies and owns technical recommendations for adoption and implementation of client solutions during the sales cycle. Involvement ranges from smaller client accounts with opportunities for future growth, to large, complex, high visibility, strategic accounts with immediate high value. This role acts as a key technical advisor and advocate for customer products/services. Responsibilities:
- Assist Inside Sales teams to identify and qualify the customer's business and technology problems
- Lead technical discussions with the customer and Inside Sales team to design the right solution to resolve the customer's business and technology problems
- Creation of before and after visions of the customer's technical environment - the "before" will include the customer's technology and business challenges - the "after" will include the solution benefits and how they solve the business problems.
- Creation of detailed design and implementation specifications for complex products/ applications/ solutions
- Build mini-applications based on customer requirements, to demonstrate feasibility of the application
- Articulate products/services and positioning to both business and technical audiences via presentations and demonstrations
- Assist in the creation, development, and delivery of technical and solution training content to be used in conjunction with sales team General Qualifications:
- 2-5 years in a role with similar responsibilities
- Degree (or equivalent) in technical subject are preferable
- Strong awareness and understanding of business, technology, products/services and the market.
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly and explain technical concepts to non-technical and technical audiences
- Ability to quickly build knowledge based on prior learnings and experience in similar industry/sector
- Ability to focus ambiguous customer needs into specific, deliverable requirements
- Active listening and questioning techniques
- Passionate about problem solving and exceeding customer's expectations
- Excellent communication skills: written, via phone, on web presentations and in-person Competencies:
- Customer Product Expert
- Advanced Business, Commercial & Technical Acumen
- Effective Communication
- Intelligent Listening
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills
- Embraces Change
- Innovative & Solution Focused
- Passion for learning and continuous development About ServiceSource ServiceSource (NASDAQ:SREV) is a global leader in providing outsourced, performance-based revenue growth and customer success outcomes. ServiceSource's Revenue-as-a-Service platform is designed to measurably accelerate customer ROI by helping companies to more efficiently and effectively find, convert, grow and retain their B2B customer relationships. Trusted by more than 65 global market leaders in the cloud/XaaS, software, technology hardware, medical device and diagnostics and industrial IoT sectors, ServiceSource sells, manages or renews $9+ billion of revenue annually on behalf of its clients. By leveraging a robust technology suite, predictive data models and more than 3,000 revenue delivery professionals, only ServiceSource brings to market over 17 years of expertise and the ability to drive recurring revenue growth in 35 languages to more than 170 countries. To learn more, visit .
Keywords: ServiceSource, Nashville , Sales Engineer, Sales , Nashville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!