Licensed Medicare Sales Agent - Remote - Hourly + Commission w/Benefits
Posted on: May 27, 2023
Assurance IQ is a technology company headquartered in Seattle.
We were acquired by Prudential (NYSE: PRU) to further the joint
mission of improving financial wellness across the world.
Assurance empowers you to take control of your future.
Our technology, resources, and reputation plus your determination
is the formula for success.
Help people, improve lives, and protect the future.
Take control of your career and love doing it.
You provide the drive to help people; we provide extensive
training, experienced sales leaders, and comprehensive
Start fast and earn even faster.
Why Choose Assurance:
- We offer extensive earning opportunities with no limits,
performance bonuses, a wealth of benefits and resources
- Our insurance partners are best in class, so you can be proud
of what you sell, making a difference in peoples' futures
- Shape your career supported by a proven sales formula,
extensive training and high-tech tools provided
- Full time agents get the stability of a regular work schedule,
fully remote and embraced by our uplifting culture
What We Offer:
- Growth and advancement opportunities - we're a highly stable
company in a highly stable and growing industry
- An amazing paid training program to help you succeed
- Licensing fees paid and computer equipment provided by
- A consistent 40 hours per week regular schedule
- Fully remote opportunity
- Competitive compensation includes a base hourly rate and
commissions, plus performance-based bonuses
- Generous benefits include medical, dental, vision, paid
vacation, and more.
- Access to leading recognized carriers across our lines of
- No cold calling
- Eligibility to take part in company-sponsored retirement
savings plans (401k).
- Ongoing coaching and career development including individual
and group coaching sessions
- Paid time off including 10 holidays a year
- A current resume
- 1+ years of sales experience
- A high school diploma or equivalent is required
- If you receive a conditional offer of employment from
Assurance, a vendor will perform a background check, including a
soft credit check.
- Life, Accident, & Health resident insurance license and
- North Carolina residents will be required to have a Long-Term
Care license in their resident state as well
- A release from your current upline, employer, FMO, call center
employer, 1099, etc., prior to your start date
- The ability to commit to a 40-hour work week within our hours
of operation of 8 AM to 8PM EST. An 8-hour shift within that
timeframe will be assigned to you during training. Overtime is
- High speed internet that meets a minimum download of 20mbps and
a minimum upload 10mbps
- Strong computer navigation skills with the ability to
troubleshoot minor technical issues as they arise
- This position requires strong computer skills. You must have an
efficient ability to navigate multiple screens, gathering and
relaying information while speaking with individuals over the
phone. In addition, while this is not a technical position,
technical issues can arise and the ability to overcome them with
the support of our IT team is necessary to be successful in this
Skills and Abilities Needed:
- A sales minded aptitude. You consider yourself a salesperson
and understand needs analysis and moving toward a closing action to
- Strong interpersonal skills to build rapport with Medicare
eligible individuals and assist them in selecting the appropriate
Medicare health insurance plan by presenting our world class suite
of insurance products.
- Be highly self-motivated and self-disciplined with the ability
to work effectively in a sales environment and meet monthly sales
goals based on applications submitted, conversion, hours, AVG
- Organizational skills and effective time management to thrive
in a fast-paced environment and adhere to a consistent work
- Analytical skills to understand key performance metrics.
- Abide by the procedures, rules and requirements of Assurance,
regulatory bodies, and states.
- Ability to receive coaching from your sales manager and execute
- Assurance is required by multiple state and city laws to
include the salary range on position postings when hiring in those
- A reasonable earning expectation for top performers is $75-77k
a year + benefits.
- The hourly rate for this position is $17 with eligibility for a
monthly sales bonus + benefits.
- Eligibility to participate in the bonus or commission plans is
subject to the rules governing those programs, whereby an award, if
any, depends on various factors including, without limitation,
individual and/or organizational performance. In addition,
employees are eligible for standard benefits package including paid
time off, medical, dental and retirement.
IMPORTANT: To apply, make sure to have your National Producer
Number (NPN) handy! Look it up here .
This opportunity is only open to agents who hold a license to sell
insurance. If you do not have a license, please explore our
unlicensed insurance sales opportunity .
Keywords: Assurance, Nashville , Licensed Medicare Sales Agent - Remote - Hourly + Commission w/Benefits, Sales , Nashville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...