Broker Development Consultant
Posted on: March 19, 2023
Opportunity: Broker Development Consultant- Tennessee Salary
Range: $60,000 Remote/Hybrid/On-Site: Remote We've Got You Under
Our Wing We are the duck. We develop and empower our people,
cultivate relationships, give back to our community, and celebrate
every success along the way. We do it all The Aflac Way. Aflac, a
Fortune 500 company, is an industry leader in voluntary insurance
products that pay cash directly to policyholders and one of
Americas best-known brands. Aflac has been recognized as Fortune's
50 Best Workplaces for Diversity and as one of World's Most Ethical
Companies by Our business is about being there for people in need.
So, ask yourself, are you the duck? If so, there's a home, and a
flourishing career for you at Aflac. What does it take to be
successful at Aflac?
- Acting with Integrity
- Communicating Effectively
- Pursuing Self-Development
- Serving Customers
- Supporting Change
- Supporting Organizational Goals
- Working with Diverse Populations What will you be doing in this
- In depth knowledge of the broker channel.
- Ability to understand opportunities and implications of growth
and marketing strategies for broker partnerships and
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain senior-level
- Ability to work across the Aflac organization collaboratively
to forge participation in partnerships and shared marketing
- Ability to oversee and ensure details for conferences are
- Client driven with a strong focus on quality of service.
Education & Experience Required
- Bachelors Degree
- Eight to ten years of professional job related work
- Extensive field sales experience Or an equivalent combination
of education and experience Principal Duties &
- Collaborates with Territory Vice President, Broker Regional
Vice President, Sales Manager, Market Director, and Sr Growth
Managers to deliver products and enrollment solutions.
- Presents enrollment services and technology capabilities to
successfully meet and exceed client expectations.
- Conducts and participates in best practice and training calls,
to ensure expectations are being delivered.
- Compiles statistics, evaluates data, forms conclusions, and
presents recommendations to leadership; proactively consults and
influences a variety of components based on strategic initiatives
and actual performance.
- Strives to exceed sales growth targets set by leadership to
comply with national growth strategies and expectations.
- Recommends new innovative approaches to relationships and
strategies to win opportunities; advises on effective strategies to
scale broker and public sales sector in a specified region;
anticipates relevant coaching and education needs of BSPs, Senior
Group Reps, RSCs, DSCs, CBR's, DBC's and any other field roles in
support of these growth plans.
- Participates in the development of long-range strategic plans,
sales force development objectives, and required future resources
for the department.
- Participates in key management activities and on committees;
maintains appropriate communications within area of responsibility,
advising division senior management accordingly; leads, coaches,
and mentors division team members and other employees as
- Drives the creation of sector, territory and market level
public sector strategies that includes helping to determine which
associates will work in each market to drive public sector activity
to the small-case market; helps to determine the appropriate broker
partners to engage with in an effort to drive significant public
- Partners with both channels in the assigned
territory/markets/sectors to drive activity and to ensure that the
sales force has the support needed to succeed in the public sector
market; attends meetings with both clients and brokers to help
drive messaging and close accounts.
- Manages field force activity in support of unassigned brokers;
actively manages assignments (region, district, associates, etc.)
maintain communications with brokers through weekly calls and
bimonthly meetings, and inputs activity in the CRM system
- Responsible for maintaining the Certified Broker Representative
program, ensuring completion of training and verifying
- Assist in the management of regional DBC (District Broker
Coordinator) in support of driving broker relationships. Total
Rewards This compensation range is specific to the job level and
takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in
making compensation decisions including, but not limited to:
education, experience, licensure, certifications, geographic
location, and internal equity. The range has been created in good
faith based on information known to Aflac at the time of the
posting. Compensation decisions are dependent on the circumstances
of each case. This salary range does not include any potential
incentive pay or benefits, however, such information will be
provided separately when appropriate. The salary range for this
position is $60,000. In addition to the base salary, we offer an
array of benefits to meet your needs including medical, dental, and
vision coverage, prescription drug coverage, health care flexible
spending, dependent care flexible spending, Aflac supplemental
policies (Accident, Cancer, Critical Illness and Hospital Indemnity
offered at no costs to employee), 401(k) plans, annual bonuses, and
an opportunity to purchase company stock. On an annual basis,
you'll also be offered 11 paid holidays, up to 20 days PTO to be
used for any reason, and, if eligible, state mandated sick leave
(Washington employees accrue 1 hour sick leave for every 40 hours
worked) and other leaves of absence, if eligible, when needed to
support your physical, financial, and emotional well-being. Aflac
complies with all applicable leave laws, including, but not limited
to sick and safe leave, and adoption and parental leave, in all
states and localities.
Keywords: AFLAC, Nashville , Broker Development Consultant, Sales , Nashville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...