Director of Enterprise Direct Sales
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We
drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and
online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a
variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career
opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We
are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks
to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and
services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share
in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries
and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want
you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.Job SummaryResponsible
for effectively directing and monitoring the sales of integrated
communication structure to enterprise customers such as multi-site
regional businesses or national accounts in an effort to maximize
sales revenues and meet corporate objectives on a consistent basis.
Directs and develops Managers/Supervisors in the field operation
- Develops a consultative business-to-business sales culture
through strong leadership and coaching. Leads by example by
modeling the Comcast Credo, Touchstones and Promise.
- Coaches, reviews, rewards, motivates, disciplines and
terminates managers in the field sales, Sales Engineering and Sales
Support areas. Evaluates effectiveness of managers; implements
necessary changes. Addresses personnel issues/performance issues in
accordance with Company policy.
- Possesses an excellent knowledge of Company's
products/services, pricing practices and selling skills to
effectively oversee regional sales deployment of new products and
services that target the enterprise segment.
- Monitors and prepares reports and forecasts monthly, quarterly
and annual sales results and other activity and performance
measures through experience with processing and analyzing of
- Develops, plans and coordinates seminars, sale incentive plans
and other strategies to achieve business unit objectives. Exhibits
excellent written and oral communications, interpersonal skills and
planning, presentation and organizational skills.
- Identifies and implements improvements in business processes,
yielding increased sales performance and/or operational efficiency.
through excellent time management, decision-making and human
- Establishes and cultivates effective business relationships,
both cross-functionally and with Division and Corporate Business
Services teams and with internal organizations to ensure maximum
effectiveness of the sales organization.
- Manages and monitors Business Services, Enterprise Direct Sales
channels within budgeted sales and expense targets.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in
matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to
work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines
for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put
our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every
touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates
of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially
our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and
being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working
that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company -
by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate
opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and
- This information has been designed to indicate the general
nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is
not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive
inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.
While possessing the stated degree is preferred, Comcast also may
consider applicants who hold some combination of coursework and
experience, or who have extensive related professional
Relevant Work Experience
10 Years +
Base pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Comcast provides to
compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most sales
positions are eligible for a Commission under the terms of an
applicable plan, while most non-sales positions are eligible for a
Bonus. Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We
believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need
when it matters most, and should help you care for those who matter
most. That's why we provide an array of options, expert guidance
and always-on tools, that are personalized to meet the needs of
your reality - to help support you physically, financially and
emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life.
Please visit the compensation and benefits summary on our careers
site for more details.
Keywords: Comcast, Nashville , Director of Enterprise Direct Sales, Sales , Nashville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!