Member Service Representative I
Company: The Tennessee Credit Union
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionThe Tennessee Credit Union is seeking a Member
Service Representative I (MSR I). Member Service Representative I's
are an integral part of our front-line branch staff and provide our
membership with exceptional member service through cross-selling
products and services to promote financial wellness.Day-to-day job
duties include: Processing teller transactions and assisting
members in person and by phone in compliance with state and federal
guidelines; as well as internal policies/procedures.This position
will be based out of our __________________________.Hours are
Monday-Thursday: 8:30 AM-5:00 PM; Friday: 8:30 AM-6:00 PM.
Compensation: Begins at a minimum of $14/hr. Additional
Compensation Opportunities: TTCU offers an incentive program based
on referrals of products and service and goals met by the Credit
Union.The Tennessee Credit Union exists to care for the lives of
our employees, member, families, and communities. We care by
putting people before profit, relationships before fees, families
before timecards, and community trust before growth. While we're
serious about our mission, we don't take ourselves too seriously.
We are a team that values creativity, collaboration, and above all
fun!BENEFITSWe are proud to offer competitive wages and an
extensive benefits package including major medical, dental, vision,
retirement, 11 paid holidays and more! Visit our careers page to
learn more: https://www.ttcu.org/careers REQUIREMENTS
- Accuracy in cash handling and transactions.
- Ability to assist members by telephone or in person in a
professional and efficient manner.
- Adaptable and capable of working with frequent change.
- Ability to learn and follow federal regulations as well as
company policies and procedures.
- Regular and reliable attendance.
- Computer skills are required.PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Ability to sit and/or stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to use a computer for long periods of time.
- Ability to work in non-smoking environment. QUALIFICATIONS
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Financial experience or heavy cash-handling/customer service
experience preferred.TRAVELEmployee may travel to assist branches
on an irregular basis.To be hired for this position, candidates
must have an acceptable credit history. TTCU will run a credit
report prior to employment. Good credit history is considered an
essential element for this position. In addition, the candidate
must pass a drug screen and background check.TTCU is an Equal
Opportunity Employer. No recruiters please.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Keywords: The Tennessee Credit Union, Nashville , Member Service Representative I, Sales , Brentwood, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!