P&C Licensed Insurance Sales Agent - Remote
Company: ASSURANCE Independent Agents
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Assurance IQ is a technology company headquartered in Seattle. We
were acquired by Prudential (NYSE: PRU) to further the joint
mission of improving financial wellness across the world.Our team
of world class software engineers, data scientists, and business
professionals work every day to expand our product offerings and
the reach of our platform. We simplify the complex world of
insurance and financial services into straightforward, valuable
solutions to improve people's lives. We start by asking customers a
few questions, so our system can learn about their needs; from
there, our ground-breaking, proprietary platform takes over and
analyzes the thousands of data points that make customers unique.
This is how we create custom-tailored plans for each customer;
plans built precisely for their needs and budget. Our platform
serves as the intersection between customer and seller, technology,
and the human touch.At Assurance, we are innovative, persevering,
collaborative, calculated, and authentic, and we're working
together to improve the lives of millions!Exciting Work from Home
opportunity for Licensed Insurance Sales Agents!About the
The Sales Representative is responsible for selling Auto and
Homeowners insurance and other ancillary insurance products to
consumers through inbound and outbound leads. This position does
not require cold calling. All leads are provided to the Sales
- Assist Property and Casualty prospects in selecting appropriate
coverages through a multi-product "Choice Platform."
- Present potential solutions using our world class suite of
insurance carriers and products.
- Conform to and abide by the procedures, rules and requirements
of Assurance, all regulatory bodies, and the state or states where
the Sales Representative operates.
- Meet new business production goals and objectives as
- Utilize the established communication and sales process.
- Participate in coaching sessions with Sales Manager and execute
on necessary communication/behavior changes.
- Meet monthly sales goals included applications submitted,
conversion, hours, average handle time.
- Follow compliance guidelines and mandatory disclosures.
- Adhere to work schedule consistently.Qualifications:
- High school diploma or the equivalent is required, Bachelor's
- Property and Casualty resident insurance license and required
- Ambitious sales minded with strong interpersonal skills to
build rapport with prospective customers.
- Highly self-motivated and self-disciplined with ability to work
effectively in a sales environment.
- Organizational skills and effective time management to succeed
in a fast-paced environment, transactional.
- Analytical skills to understand key performance metrics.What We
- Growth opportunities - we offer leadership development training
and promote from within for those employees seeking career
- A culture that is focused on a constructive communication
- Supportive management team that aids and encourages development
and career progression.
- Ongoing coaching and career development including individual
and group coaching sessions.
- Fast paced, high performance environment.
- We represent multiple carriers in 50 states.Assurance offers a
generous total rewards package including:
- Competitive salary including a base salary and commission, with
the ability earn performance-based bonuses
- A generous total rewards package, paid time off including
- The opportunity to participate in company sponsored retirement
savings plans (401k)Work Location and Schedule:
- The Sales Agent will be required to work 40 hours per week
- This position is full-time Remote/Virtual
Keywords: ASSURANCE Independent Agents, Nashville , P&C Licensed Insurance Sales Agent - Remote, Sales , Nashville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!