Sales & Design Associate - Nashville
Company: Mitchell Gold + Bob Williams
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Who we are and why you should join!We are... a fast-growing,
industry-leading brand that is known for classic modern furnishings
with great comfort & style, as well as a commitment to equality,
environmental responsibility and education.Our culture is... a
culture of respect, equality and a commitment to helping employees
reach their potential and lead more comfortable lives. Comfort. We
provide comfort to everyone; our work environment is one of
acceptance and is welcoming to everyone, just as they are. Service.
We provide excellent service not only to our clients, but also to
our fellow colleagues by lending a helping hand without expecting
anything in return. Respect. We create an environment of mutual
respect by smiling, saying hello, being pleasant, patient and
professional with one another.RETAIL DESIGN ASSOCIATEWho are we
looking for? This job might be for you if you are an exceptional
salesperson that is driven to succeed and has a desire to learn and
grow. You take pride in providing a one-of-a-kind customer
experience, developing strong client relationships and building
your individual sales volume.Above all, we're looking for
passionate, talented, hard-working, nice people with great taste to
help us build this brand we love.How will you contribute? A typical
day includes a variety of responsibilities, from client outreach
and design services to rolling up your sleeves and ensuring the
Showroom is in tip-top shape. So, you should enjoy wearing many
hats and excel in a fast-paced, luxury retail environment.
- Proactively engage with customers and build long-lasting
relationships with them.
- Building your own personal book of business and driving store
sales through client follow-up, phone calls, personalized outreach,
community involvement, networking and clienteling.
- Helping clients with furniture selection, in-home design
consultation, floorplans and finish options.
- Creating customer awareness of the loyalty programs available
- Assist in seasonal floor-set changes and ensure visual
standards are met. What you need to succeed?
- Previous retail sales experience in a high-end or luxury retail
- An eye for interior design and passion for helping people
create beautiful homes.
- Motivation to build your personal book of business through
outreach and clienteling.
- Communicate clearly and adjust your style to fit your audience.
You are as comfortable picking up the phone as you are sending an
- Superbly organized and do not get flustered easily. If you are
unsure of something, it is easy for you to find out.
- A desire to work as part of a team and willingness to work
nights, weekends, and holidays. BenefitsWe offer a wide range of
career opportunities with excellent benefits.
- Competitive salary + performance incentives
- 401k plan with Company Match!
- Excellent health, dental and vision coverage + supplemental
- Promote work/life balance including paid time off and paid
- Commuter Benefits Program
- Scholarship Program We do not discriminate in employment
opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age,
disability, pregnancy, military status, or any other characteristic
protected by law.
Keywords: Mitchell Gold + Bob Williams, Nashville , Sales & Design Associate - Nashville, Sales , Nashville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!