New Sales Coordinator
Company: Prime Partners
Posted on: November 23, 2021
New Sales Coordinator
As one of the fastest-growing tech companies focused on empowering
the skilled trades workforce we are excited to open positions
available for General Managers/Sales Coordinators in new markets
that are eager to build the future workforce.?General Managers are
considered?New Sales Coordinators within the organization and are
responsible for overseeing all sales and business development
efforts within a given market.
We are looking for a constant professional who takes pride in their
work and the company they work for. If you value a company full of
goal-oriented, hardworking individuals that are dedicated to their
employees and customers then you---ve found the right opportunity.
Your success is a top priority to the company, and we ensure you
have the resources needed to succeed and the utmost confidence in
your new role from the start.
The role itself will be based out of the local office and is not
remote. Our ideal candidate for this position will have a proven
track record of sales and will have a customer-first mindset. Our
team has great people from all different industries, all walks of
life, and from the U.S. and beyond. We highly value the different
perspectives and unique ideas that diversity brings to our company
and consider it an absolute necessity for our future.
- Prospecting, Outside Sales & Business Development to securing
- Coordinate with supply coordinators to deliver great service
from order to delivery and beyond.
- Oversee the successful handoff of stable projects and clients
to the Account Manager.
- Working with the supply coordinators to direct and manage field
- Assist in executing field employee events.
- Networking and establishing a strong industry presence within
the branch market.
- Ensuring all policies and internal operational procedures are
- Continually enhance sales skills and industry knowledge to win
What we look for:
- Self-starter, team player, positive attitude, and the ability
to perform with high levels of autonomy.
- Dedication to providing great customer service.
- Prioritization, time management, and organizational skills.
- First-rate interpersonal skills, to communicate effectively
with clients and team members.
- Thrives in environments where they---re tasked with winning new
- Ability to develop and maintain positive client relationships.
- Valid driver---s license, clean driving record, insurance, and
Nice to Haves:
- Previous outside sales experience: new and existing customer
- Previous Inside sales experience: setting new meetings,
coordinating, hunting for new business.
- Customer service sales experience, retention sales experience,
or account managing.
- Industry sales experience in Construction, Oil and Gas,
Information Technology, Commercial, Industrial, and
- Generous benefits, including medical, dental, and vision.
- 401k with company matching.
- High rewards for top performance.
- The ability to transform and improve the lives of our workers
on a daily basis.
- Working alongside talented peers will bring out the best in
- The opportunity to significantly impact the growth curve of an
already high-growth business.
At Workrise you can feel good about your work and furthering our
mission to serve those who do the hard work. We recognize that
making an impact matter to you and we believe in providing an
environment that fosters that same ambition.
We welcome you to develop relationships with coworkers by
displaying our company values: Own the Mission, Learn and Grow,
Solutions Over Ego, and Raise the Bar. In appreciation for your
contributions, we support you with various health insurance plan
options (including medical, dental, vision), flexible paid time
off, and competitive 401k matching.?
As a world-class employer, Workrise is committed to providing an
environment where all people should feel welcome, respected, and
free to be their authentic selves. We welcome applicants of all
gender identities, sexual orientation, educational background,
religion, ethnicities, veteran status, and citizenship.?
We---d love to learn what you can add to our team!Pay: $65,000.00 -
Keywords: Prime Partners, Nashville , New Sales Coordinator, Sales , Nashville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!