Inside Sales Representative
Company: Broadcast Music, Inc.
Posted on: November 23, 2021
Inside Sales Representative -- At BMI, it's all about the music.
Our Inside Sales Representatives perform an important role in
generating royalties for BMI-affiliated songwriters, composers, and
publishers. By offering a license to businesses that use music,
this role is part of BMI---s long history as a leader in protecting
music performance rights.--Successful Inside Sales Representatives
use their sales skills and business acumen to build a sense of
trust, educate, and convey the benefits of licensing. Inside Sales
Representatives speak with hundreds of businesses a week (by
phone)--selling music licenses. As part of Licensing---s Sales
team, the Inside Sales Representative focuses on metrics that
produce results toward achieving Sales--- targets. If you are a
candidate with high energy, an unrelenting determination to
succeed, and is motivated by reaching and exceeding goals, this
role could be for you. Help us keep the music playing!
LOCATION:--Nashville, TN office. Effective November 1, this
position will report to the office (2) days per week and work
remotely for (3) days a week for the remainder of 2021. Effective
January 1, this position will report to the TN office
Monday-Thursday and--work remotely on Fridays until further notice.
Inside Sales Representative Role Offers:
- Competitive base pay with uncapped commissions for meeting and
exceeding sales targets
- Monday --- Friday workdays with limited evening shifts
- Excellent work/life balance with a 37.5-hour work week and paid
holidays, vacation, and sick/personal time
- Full benefits that include medical, dental, vision, company
paid life insurance, generous 401(k) matching program, education
reimbursement program, and MORE!
- Growth opportunity within the Sales team
- Amazing culture Ideal Candidate Qualifications:
- Bachelor---s degree or equivalent preferred
- Two years of sales experience preferred
- One year of experience in a call center environment
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office and can quickly adapt to
new technology platforms Related Skills & Experience:
- Experience in a transactional sales role/environment
- Experience selling an intangible product
- Inside Sales, B2B Sales experience
- Time management
- Superb verbal and written communications skills For the health
and safety of our staff,--BMI requires that--all team members who
are expected to work in BMI offices or interact with the public on
BMI---s behalf, be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, unless a
reasonable accommodation is requested and pre-approved.-- BROADCAST
MUSIC, INC. IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER:--All applicants will
receive equal opportunity for employment without regard to race,
creed, color, sex, age, national origin, marital status, veteran
status or disability.
Keywords: Broadcast Music, Inc., Nashville , Inside Sales Representative, Sales , Nashville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!