Logistics - Customer Service Specialist
Company: Kelly Services
Posted on: July 15, 2019
Kelly is looking for experienced Logistics Customer Service
Specialists for a great company in Nashville, TN. For the right
candidate this can become a temp to perm opportunity! The schedule
is Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 5:00pm.
- Single-point-of-contact for portfolio of customers by managing
end-to-end order management and logistics process flow.
- Plan and maintain daily interactions with functional areas such
as Materials, distribution centers and global sales teams.
- Coordinates global communication across international customers
and internal functions.
- Maintain accurate records of interactions with customers and
functional areas using company systems.
- Partners with domestic and international operations for
continued process improvement opportunities.
- Participates in continuous improvement projects.
- Education: Bachelor s degree or min. of 2 years relevant work
- Experience: 0 2 years of relevant experience required.
- Logistics and supply chain knowledge: apply strong knowledge of
international shipping terms, procedures, and trading laws to
manage end-to-end process to fulfill customer
- Analytical Reasoning: Applies research methodologies and
statistical analysis to solve problems and exercise independent
judgement. Synthesizes and analyzes low to moderately complex data,
information and evidence in order to draw meaningful solutions to
meet customer expectations.
- Team members must adapt quickly and have the ability to make
sound decisions when dealing with unexpected changes, laws,
regulations, special requirements (Shipping, Import/Export
regulations at customer location).
- Communication (Written and Verbal): Communicates in a clear,
organized and precise manner with functional areas to drive the
required response; communicates responses to the customer relevant
to their original request, while providing alternative
What sets Kelly Services apart from the competition? We partner
with our clients, candidates, and employees equally. We strive to
find the best talent, aid job searches, and promote a positive
environment that allows our recruiters to focus on making the
perfect match. Our recruiters are committed to finding you an
opportunity that matches your skills, career interests, needs, and
goals. From interview prep, to follow-ups after placement, we
provide you with the resources and support you need to achieve
success on each and every assignment. We are more than a staffing
agency; we are a partner in your job search!
As a Kelly Services candidate you will have access to numerous
- Weekly pay
- Access to more than 3,000 online training courses through the
Kelly Learning Center
- Group-rate insurance options available immediately upon
- Service bonus plan
- Online application system
- Qualify for Holiday Pay
- Excellent working environment
Why Kelly®?At Kelly
Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the
100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly
annually to access
the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make
one career connection today, connect
Kelly Services®As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are
proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people
around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with
work through our global network of
talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion.
Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not
limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual
Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment
is The Law.
Keywords: Kelly Services, Nashville , Logistics - Customer Service Specialist, Professions , Nashville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!