ServiceNow Business Analyst in Nashville, TN at APEX Systems
Company: Apex Systems
Posted on: May 19, 2019
Job #: 970156
Apex Systems, the 2nd largest IT Staffing and Consulting firm in
the nation, is searching for qualified candidates for a new
ServiceNow Business Analyst with one of our top clients in
If you are interested in learning more about this position please
send an up-to-date resume to Apex Systems Recruiter, Sara-Kinard,
Location: Nashville, TN
Duration: 6 month contract to hire
Compensation: Highly competitive and negotiable
- Maintains a solid knowledge base of the functional capabilities
of and is a Subject Matter Expert on assigned applications.--
- Assists Engagement Managers in leading, directing, and
reviewing all activities associated with delivering technology
products. Responsible for product quality, project timeliness, and
- Interfaces with clients to define and document requirements for
a named set of custom developed or vendor software products.
Creates documentation including requirements, user stories,
acceptance criteria, feature description PowerPoint decks, user
guides, process flows, wireframes, and newsletters.
- Provides operational support to practitioners and firm internal
clients. Configures SharePoint features in production and
non-production environments. Engages with various ITS organizations
to resolve problems as they arise.
- Possesses overall understanding of appropriate business
processes and workflows.
- Engages business owners and other ITS resources to respond to
requests for new applications and/or enhancements.
- Leads and is responsible all Testing and QA activities within
the project lifecycle. Works with and manages USI QA resources to
develop and execute Test Plans, Test Scripts and all other
deliverables and activities related to Quality Assurance of the
- 5+ years of experience working in supporting multiple software
projects in various IT roles.
- 3+ years of Business Analyst or System Analysis
- 2+ years of Quality Assurance experience.
- ServiceNow platform experience.
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action
Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability,
protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by
law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal
histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of
applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of
information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position,
and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search
or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at
Keywords: Apex Systems, Nashville , ServiceNow Business Analyst in Nashville, TN at APEX Systems, Professions , Nashville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!