Senior Construction Project Scheduler
Company: Clark Construction Group
Posted on: May 19, 2019
There is a reason that Clark is a leader in the construction
industry. Simply put, it's our people. From highways to hotels and
residential housing to railways, we rely on the leadership,
talents, and drive of our employees to bring great projects to
light. Are you interested in becoming a part of our team? If so,
take the next step and start building your career with us
Clark Construction is looking for motivated and energetic Planning
& Scheduling Professionals to join its expanding national team
supporting commercial construction projects. The ideal candidate
should be a proactive self-starter with a proven ability to work
independently and efficiently, while also engaging closely with
Operations Project Teams, Clark Executives, Subcontractors, and
Owners. We are looking for a Senior Project Scheduler to use their
experience and ability to lead planning & scheduling efforts on a
premiere project. They are also expected to contribute to Corporate
Initiatives including but not limited to training development and
delivery, data analytics, trend identification and reporting. They
will report to the Project Construction Executive and the Director
of Enterprise Scheduling.
Responsibilities Include, But Are Not Limited To:
- Understand and implement accepted Planning & Scheduling Best
- Analyze drawings, specifications, and statements of work in the
preparation and acceptance of usable Baseline schedules for
- Monitor multiple project schedules being developed and updated
by Operations staff and provide guidance as necessary.
- Interact with the Operations team and represent Clark and its
partners in the best manner to owners, subcontractors, and their
- Develop conceptual bid and proposal schedules with executive
management and present to selection committees if required.
- Facilitate Pull Planning and the Last Planner System to capture
detailed project plans.
- Utilize analytics to identify and report on project
- Effectively cost and manpower load schedules to use them during
the execution of the project.
- Evaluate the actual construction status relative to proposed
- Analyze and communicate the impact of changes to schedule.
- Prepare and defend Time Impact Analyses per recommended
practices by commonly accepted standards.
- Travel to project sites.
- Develop and deliver specialized Planning, Scheduling and other
Project Controls training for Clark Corporate University
- Critique, create, and recommend improvements to departmental
policies and procedures.
- Be responsible for special projects and other departmental
duties as necessary.
- Undergraduate degree in Engineering, Architecture, Construction
Management or a related discipline.
- 7+ years scheduling experience on commercial construction
- Proven success implementing strategic initiatives.
- Detail oriented and can manage multiple priorities in a fast
paced environment with minimal guidance.
- Skilled at developing and maintaining relationships with
owners, subcontractors, senior leaders and project teams.
- High degree of initiative, personal responsibility, and
- Advanced proficiency in Primavera (P6) software.
Attributes That Will Help You Be Successful
- Learning Agility
- Communication skills to relate to people at all levels.
- Ability to identify motivations of others.
- Ability to bring out other people's potential and talents
Clark Construction Group, LLC, (subsidiaries and affiliates) is an
equal employment opportunity ("EEO") employer. All hiring and
employment decisions are made without regard to a person's race,
sex, religion, national origin, disability, age, veteran status and
any other status or characteristic covered by an applicable
federal, state or local EEO law. An employer may not require or
demand as a condition of employment, prospective employment or
continued employment that an individual submit to or take a lie
detector or similar test. An employer who violates this law is
guilty of a misdemeanor and subject to a fine not to exceed
Keywords: Clark Construction Group, Nashville , Senior Construction Project Scheduler, Professions , Nashville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!