Water Treatment Chemical Service Technician
Posted on: January 15, 2019
Garratt-Callahan () is family friendly, profitable, stable, and fiercely private. No layoffs in 114 years. No ownership change in 114 years. 74 straight years of profitability. We have operations from Asia, to the Caribbean, and in every state in the USA. Let's talk. Water Treatment Chemical Service Technician-- Nashville, Tennessee A Water treatment Chemical Technician will be responsible for working at a customer's data center in the Nashville area. The Chemical Technician will perform water treatment tests and do service at this customer's massive data center. As a Chemical Service Technician, you will receive an industry competitive salary, expenses, benefits, and a $625 per month car allowance. In addition, ample technical support is provided along with continuous training. Paperwork is kept to a minimum. Compensation is based upon experience and the ability to succeed. $50,000 to $70,000 first year base for a qualified candidate. We hire with a focus that favors the committed employee both in terms of overall compensation and growth opportunities. We have designed our compensation package accordingly. Benefits include a corporate 401k, health, dental, vision, and life insurance. Job Responsibilities:
- Solve customers' water problems.
- Treat industrial cooling towers to keep them energy efficient and environmentally friendly.
- Perform detailed water testing & analyses at a data center.
- Help sell Garratt-Callahan's proprietary chemical blends, equipment, & monitoring technology.
- Keep our existing customers happy and safe. About Garratt-Callahan: Garratt-Callahan is a US based private 114 year old, nationwide water treatment chemical company. Garratt-Callahan treats industrial boilers and cooling towers to keep them energy efficient and environmentally friendly with one of the most advanced product lines in the industry. We are registered to ISO 9001:2015 and sell an industry leading line of "green" solutions, G-C GreenTech. We are headquartered in Burlingame, California. G-C is family owned, profitable, and expanding. We have five chemical plants in the USA, sales people in every state, and operations in Asia, the Pacific, the Caribbean, and Europe. Benefits:
- We offer a competitive benefit package which includes medical, dental, vision, AD&D, LT, and 401k.
- First year compensation $50,000 to $70,000 depending on experience.
- Advanced training, and a clear career path.
- Family friendly, flexible hours.
- A huge benefit of working for Garratt-Callahan is our stability and low turnover.
- No Layoffs in our 114 year history
- G-C is a profitable company. The last year that G-C did not turn a profit was during World War 2.
- 2018 Sales are at an all time record level. To Apply, please log on to:
Thank you for considering Garratt-Callahan Company. Garratt-Callahan is an EEO/AAE employer. Minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Requirements: You will be a successful applicant if you have a technical degree such as Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Biology, Mechanical Engineering, Paper Science, or Water Resources.
You must have a 4 year technical degree to qualify for this position.
One year technical sales, or an internship related to water treatment chemicals is preferred, but we are willing to train and mentor. Outside industrial sales experience is a plus. You must live in or near, and be familiar with the industrial marketplace of Nashville Tennessee. If you have a disability, and need assistance during the application and selection process as a result, please contact the Garratt-Callahan Human Resources department at , or by email at . Arrangements can be made to provide an accommodation in order to assist you in applying for an open position using our on-line system, completing any other related paperwork, interviewing, or any other portion of the employment process. This email is only for disability assistance. When requesting an accommodation, please provide your name, phone, email address, or any other means of contacting you. Provide a brief description of the nature of the requested accommodation. A member of the Human Resources team will then contact you to discuss your request. A request for an accommodation will not affect your opportunities for employment with Garratt-Callahan. Garratt-Callahan values differing experiences, backgrounds and perspectives among our employees, and see them as a competitive advantage. Garratt-Callahan is committed to the fair and equal treatment of all associates and applicants. Garratt-Callahan is an equal opportunity employer that evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- The "Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law" poster is available at:
- Garratt-Callahan Company's reaffirmation of Equal Employment/Affirmative Action Statement
Key Words: Chemistry, chemicals, scientific, science, salesperson, salesman, saleswoman, outside sales, technical sales, account representative, account executive, territory sales, territory manager, district sales, district manager, field engineer, field service, AE, sales engineer, data center, chemical engineer, chemist, mechanical engineer, biologist, biology, microbiology, nalco, ecolab, us water, Suez, ge water, chemtreat, drew industrial, solenis, chem-aqua, kurita, evoqua, fremont, water treatment, boilers, cooling towers, waste water, pumps, equipment, chillers, polymers, biocides, Nashville, Clarksville.
Keywords: Garratt-Callahan, Nashville , Water Treatment Chemical Service Technician, Professions , Nashville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!