Company: Ascension, WI
Posted on: October 12, 2018
Job ID: 274500 Financial Analyst Nashville, Tennessee Regular / Day Additional Job Information Title:--Financial Analyst City, State:-- Nashville,TN Location:-- 20th Avenue Bldg Department:---- Healthcare Accounting Additional Job Details:----FT Days About Us Ascension is a faith-based healthcare organization dedicated to transformation through innovation across the continuum of care. As the largest non-profit health system in the U.S. and the world---s largest Catholic health system, Ascension is committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, with special attention to persons living in poverty and those most vulnerable. In FY2017, Ascension provided more than $1.8 billion in care of persons living in poverty and other community benefit programs. Ascension includes approximately 165,000 associates and 34,000 aligned providers. Ascension---s Healthcare Division operates more than 2,600 sites of care --- including 153 hospitals and more than 50 senior living facilities --- in 22 states and the District of Columbia, while its Solutions Division provides a variety of services and solutions including physician practice management, venture capital investing, investment management, biomedical engineering, facilities management, clinical care management, information services, risk management, and contracting through Ascension---s own group purchasing organization. Job Description Job Summary: The Financial Analyst Performs analysis and reporting regarding financial operations and information. -- Responsibilities:
- Performs statistical, cost and financial analysis of data extracted from various internal sources. Prepares reports based on findings, including health care costs, provider contracts, debt capacity, revenue and profitability.
- Assists with budget preparation and financial planning processes.
- Assists with budget review for compliance and identification of cost-saving opportunities.
- Serves as consultant to all levels of management to provide decision support for initiatives, policies and procedures.
- Performs special projects and duties as assigned, including research, forecasting and exploring viable alternatives.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education/related experience required. Work Experience:
- Two years of experience preferred. Equal Employment Opportunity Ascension Health is an EEO/AA employer: M/F/Disabled/Vet. For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the ---EEO is the Law--- poster: -- Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants. E-Verify Statement Ascension Health participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information. Share: -->
Keywords: Ascension, WI, Nashville , Financial Analyst, Professions , Nashville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!