Posted on: November 20, 2023
Company Overview: The next generation of ADT Commercial is here.
At Everon, we truly believe that our people are the difference -
for our organization, the customers we serve and the communities we
protect. When you're a part of Everon, you'll have the opportunity
to be a part of that difference every day. With more than 100
locations, a deep national presence, and comprehensive portfolio of
solutions and services, our employees are always poised for career
advancement and growth. For more information, visit > Link
Removed or follow us on LinkedIn. > Link Removed Position
- This position is responsible for:
- Selling the company's solutions including products, labor and
- Up-selling/cross-selling to the existing customer base.
- Maintaining and developing positive customer
- Achieving or exceeding assigned annual/quarterly quotas for the
systems installation business. Duties And Responsibilities:
- Building long-term relationships with the contractors within
the assigned area of focus.
- Following construction bidding to ensure all applicable
projects are addressed utilizing the company tools (Dodge reports,
Dashboards, SFDC, etc.)
- Creating new market share by selling a broad range of products
and services to new customers.
- Utilizing approved marketing materials to demonstrate sales
presentations and proposals to prospective customers; assuring that
the customers understand the value proposition and positive
advantages of ADT's products and services over those of the
- Following up with prospects and bids in a timely manner.
- Independently establishing call plans and customer follow-up
strategies and tactics; consistently applying time and territory
- Through in-house training, networking, and research, maintain
an in-depth knowledge of ADT's complete line of products/services
and customers' needs.
- Conducting post installation follow-up by contacting the
customers, ensuring commitments were met and affirming customer
satisfaction once the customer has been in service. Work
- The noise level in the work environment is usually
- Normal office/field environment.
- Must be able to work extended hours to support timelines,
construction sites, and customers' facilities.
- Must be able to work extended hours to support business
requirements. Qualifications - External Minimum Qualifications
(Education, Skills & Experience):
- High School Diploma, Bachelor's degree, or equivalent, or three
(3) to five (5) years of professional experience in high volume
sales and a fast-paced environment.
- A minimum of five (5) years of industry experience as a
successful sales representative.
- Must have consistently met or exceeded sales performance for
the past three (3) to five (5) years.
- Must demonstrate professional knowledge with an in depth
understanding of all or most of the following systems: fire
alarm/life-safety, intrusion alarm, access control, video
surveillance, nurse-call, plus low voltage systems in general,
installation, testing, inspection and maintenance.
- Keen understanding of the construction contracting
- Strong prospecting skills, ability to build customer
relationships through consultative selling and promoting customer
confidence in ADT Security Services.
- Lead generation and organic pipeline, planning and
- Must have a technical aptitude and an understanding of drawings
- Exceptional customer service, thoroughness and
- Must be self-motivated and have a strong work ethic.
- Must have strong negotiation skills and prospecting
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint,
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills with the
ability to present to senior level executives within the customer
- Must have a driver's license with an acceptable driving
- Must be able to clear a drug screening. Preferred
Qualifications:(Skills and Certifications):
- NICET Level II or above certified in fire alarm systems.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
occasionally required to stand, walk, sit; twist, use hands to
handle, push, pull or feel, reach with hands and arms; climb or
balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl, and talk or hear.
- The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to ten (10)
pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to approximately
twenty-five (25) pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close
vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth
perception, and ability to adjust focus.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals
with disabilities to perform the essential functions. ADT
Commercial is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. We
provide equal employment opportunities to applicants and existing
employees and evaluate qualified candidates without regard to race,
gender, national origin, ancestry, age, color, religion, marital
status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity,
gender expression, sex (including pregnancy, breastfeeding, and
related medical conditions), mental or physical disability, medical
condition, military and veteran status, or any other status or
condition protected by law. View the EEO poster here > Link
Removed . View the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
here > Link Removed . View the E-Verify Posting here > Link
Removed . ADT Commercial is committed to providing reasonable
accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a
reasonable accommodation because of a disability to search and
apply for a career opportunity, please send an e-mail to > Link
Removed and let us know your contact information and the nature of
Keywords: ADT, Nashville , Fire Estimator, Professions , Nashville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!