CDL-A LOCAL DELIVERY DRIVER
Company: Mohawk Industries
Posted on: September 20, 2023
- $4,000 Sign-On Bonus
- Weekly Average $1,200
- 1st Shift Monday-Friday (starting at 6:30 a.m.)
- Home Nights and Weekends
- Be at least 23 years old
- Possess a Class A commercial driver's license (CDL)
- Have a minimum of 6 months commercial driving experience
- Have good interpersonal communication and customer-service
- Be able to maneuver heavy products using forklifts and pallet
- (877) 957-3129 Find your future with Mohawk Industries.
Mohawk Industries is a Fortune 500 multinational flooring company
that employs 24,000 people throughout North America, including a
private fleet of drivers who deliver our products. Drivers who join
Mohawk often stay until retirement because we offer great pay and
benefits, consistent work schedules and predictable home time.
Local Delivery Drivers transport Mohawk products to flooring retail
centers, warehouses, distribution centers and job sites.
Why be a Local Delivery Driver for Mohawk?
- Consistent, year-round work
- Professionally maintained, reliable and safe equipment
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- Paid vacation
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match About Mohawk
Mohawk Industries has been a trusted name in carpets for more than
130 years and is a leading supplier of flooring, offering a
complete selection of carpet, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone,
vinyl, rugs and other home products. Our brands are among the most
recognized in the industry and include Quick-Step, Pergo, Daltile,
IVC Resilient Design, Karastan, Godfrey Hirst, Durkan, Mohawk Group
and Mohawk Home.
* Sign-on bonus paid out in 3 payments. $1,000 at 90 days, $1,000
at 6 months and $2,000 at 1 year. If employment is terminated at
any time during the first year of employment, any remaining bonus
payments will not be paid.
Keywords: Mohawk Industries, Nashville , CDL-A LOCAL DELIVERY DRIVER, Professions , Nashville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!