Class A CDL - Regional Intermodal truck driver
Posted on: September 18, 2023
Top drivers earn up to $72,000Average pay: $1,070-$1,310 weeklyHome
time: WeeklyExperience: 3 months or greater CDL experienceJob ID:
- Haul freight containers secured to company-owned chassis.
- 100% no-touch freight that is mostly drop-and-hook.
- Drive in and out of railyards within 250 miles of Lebanon, TN.
Pay and bonus potential
- Mileage pay and load pay, plus hourly pay while on duty, not
- Longevity bonus: Earn 3% of annual gross pay each year.
- Earn at least $1,000 in weekly guarantee pay during your first
- Paid orientation.
- Paid time off after 6 months, plus 6 days of holiday pay per
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- Tanker endorsement required after hire.
- HazMat endorsement required after starting Schneider's
self-paced online certification training will help you secure
- Live within 100 miles of Lebanon, TN.
- Minimum 3 months of Class A driving experience. Need one or
more of your endorsements, or unsure if you qualify? Call us at
(855) 548-2691, and we can talk you through it.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Unlimited referral bonuses.
- $200/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship
programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver
- See full list of driver benefit package. \More reasons to
choose Schneider Intermodal driving
- More drop-and-hook freight - Spend more time moving and less
time waiting at loading docks.
- Specific training - Attend paid intermodal orientation at a
- Leading technology - Use tablets and mobile apps to get the job
done quicker and easier. Diversity, Equality and Inclusion Our
history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and
respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out
diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, national
origin, sex, gender, gender expression, age, religion, sexual
orientation, ability, medical condition, veteran or military
status, experience and background. We find that this diversity and
openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to
opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the
organization's success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic
thinking and cultivates leadership. Schneider uses E-Verify to
confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates.
To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and
responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify .Job Company
DriverSchedule Full-timeSign On Bonus PI230286638
Keywords: Schneider, Nashville , Class A CDL - Regional Intermodal truck driver, Professions , Nashville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!