Utility Delivery Driver
Company: Disability Solutions
Posted on: September 18, 2023
Join Our Community of Food People!We are looking for Utility
Delivery Truck Drivers who relish the chance to push their
potential, grow, and reap the rewards of joining the US FOODS--
family. We help YOU make it! US FOODS-- is one of the largest food
distributors with a culture and history of promotion from within
and unlimited career growth opportunities with ongoing job skills
and leadership development training. US FOODS-- has a lot to
- US FOODS-- is the company built on YOU Matter, where your hard
work is rewarded
- We are committed to compensation and benefits that respect and
reward our employees for their dedication and hard work
- Paid Training AND Paid Overtime
- Service recognition and employee rewards
- Excellent Leadership BENEFITS START DAY ONE: medical, dental,
vision, 401(k) Plan, and Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) life
insurance and paid parental leave. Check out our Benefits by
clicking on the link Main Ingredients of the Job As a US FOODS--
Utility Delivery Truck Driver, you will be critical to the US
FOODS-- team and one of the important faces of our organization. As
a Utility Driver, you will Fill in for regular Delivery Drivers,
vacation time, and call-offs. Utility Drivers will be required to
work out of different Drop Yards and spend nights out of town
regularly. Your efforts are the foundation that defines US FOODS--
success based on our pillars of cultural beliefs, work ethic,
collaborative spirit, and service.
- Deliver best-in-class Customer Service.
- Deliver customer's orders to meet scheduled delivery times and
- Unload products with a hand truck and place items in the
customer storage area.
- Able to perform repeated, manual heavy lifting of items up to
- Make frequent stops during a work shift.
- Extensive Travel
- Deliver product in inclement weather conditions.
- Verify delivery of items to customers.
- Collect money (cash or checks) where needed. Schedule: Monday -
Fridays starting between 3 am -4 am with occasional weekends and
holidays, and will require EXTENSIVE TRAVELWhat you bring to the
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Valid U.S. driver's license issued by the state of legal
residence with proper endorsements if required
- No more than two convictions in the past two-year period for
traffic violations, no DUI convictions in the past three years, and
no driver's license suspensions in the past three years.
- Must be able to pass DOT physical.
- No commercial or professional driving experience is
- One year of multi-stop delivery experience is preferred or six
months of local delivery experience and/or food service industry
experience is preferred. Great Utility Truck Driversare crucial to
the US Foods-- team and one of the important faces of our
organization. Our Utility Truck Driversstrive for integrity and
reliability while building trusting relationships with customers.
JOIN OUR TRANSPORTATION TEAM!Please check out our job preview
video: "A Day in the life" Delivery Truck Driver Stay updated by
following US Foods on any of our social media platforms at the
bottom of the page! #LI-AT3***EOE Race/Color/Religion/Sex/Sexual
Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin/Protected
Keywords: Disability Solutions, Nashville , Utility Delivery Driver, Professions , Nashville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!