Company: Akebono Brake Corporation
Posted on: May 29, 2023
BASIC POSITION DUTIES:
- Through approved technical training and on-the-job training,
learns to support production activities by performing various
skilled & semi-skilled tasks in troubleshooting, repair and
maintenance of machinery building and equipment. -JOB DUTIES:
- Progresses toward proficiency in skilled maintenance activities
such as: - electronics, plumbing, hydraulics, pneumatics, welding,
carpentry, mechanical or machining type work.
- Over time will develop strong technical knowledge in several
maintenance areas. -MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS:
- High School Diploma
- Technical degree or certificate preferred. - -SPECIAL SKILLS OR
- To progress to full Maintenance Associate, the individual will
acquire the necessary training, experience, and skills on a
timetable to be determined by ABG which will satisfy the minimum
training and experience requirements for Maintenance
Associates.Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Akebono Brake Corporation, Nashville , Maintenance Trainee, Professions , Glasgow, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...