Virtual Business Analyst
Company: HCA Healthcare
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Description Do you have the career opportunities you want in
your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join
the nation's largest provider of healthcare services with HCA
HealthcareWe offer you an excellent total compensation package,
including a competitive salary, excellent benefits package, and
growth opportunities. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical,
dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement,
employee discount program, employee stock purchase program, and
student loan repayment. We would love to talk to you about this
fantastic opportunity. You contribute to our success. Every role
has an impact on our patients' lives and you have the opportunity
to make a difference. We are looking for dedicated professionals
like you to be a part of our Financial Analyst team. Join us in our
efforts to better our community! As a Business Analyst, you will be
responsible for providing operational and financial analysis to SSC
operational unit leaders and senior leadership. The Financial
Analyst II generates and delivers variance analysis, reports key
financial statistics, and assists business unit leaders in managing
information effectively to optimize departmental efficiency and
performance.What you will do in this role:
- Works closely with operations departments to assess and report
- Coordinates scheduled and ad hoc data and analysis requests
across SSC operational units
- Develop, test, and deliver scheduled and adhoc reports
- Assists in the development of financial data collection and
measurement tools within the SSC.
- Proactively review and provide data analysis and financial
impact assessments to support SSC operations
- Prepares and analyzes monthly MORs.
- Prepares uncompensated care projections and variance analysis
for accounts receivable and net revenue performance.
- Monitor defined reports and work with applicable departments to
ensure AR is properly stated at month-end.
- Creates and supports exception-based report generation for all
- Assist in translating business reporting requirements to
- Assist Manager in managing information effectively to improve
departmental efficiency and performance.
- Understands revenue cycle operations and technologies currently
- Bachelor's degree with a focus in Accounting, Finance,
Economics, or other Business-related field, is required.
- Equivalent work experience may substitute degree
- 2-3 years of progressive accounting/finance or revenue cycle
experience is required, preferably in the healthcare revenue
- Basic SQL and/or Business Objects query writing experience
preferred. Parallon is an industry leader in revenue cycle
services. We partner with over 650 hospitals and 2,400 physician
practices nationwide. Our parent company, HCA Healthcare has been
consistently named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere and
is ranked in the Fortune 100. We are dedicated to ensuring our
patients have the best experience even after they leave our
facilities. If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage
you to apply. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified
candidates will be directly contacted by a member of our team. We
are actively interviewing so apply today! We are an equal
opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not
discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin,
gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or
disability status. PAR-AFHPLI-REMOTE
This position is incentive eligible.
Keywords: HCA Healthcare, Nashville , Virtual Business Analyst, Professions , Nashville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!