Monitor Technician PRN
Company: HCA Healthcare
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Description At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for
patients with purpose and integrity. We care like family!
Jump-start your career as a Monitor Technician today with TriStar
Skyline Medical Center. We are committed to providing our employees
with the support they need. At Skyline Medical Center, we offer an
array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several
add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to
you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match - 3%-9% of pay based on years of
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)We are seeking a Monitor
Technician for our facility to ensure that we continue to provide
all patients with high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing
team that works hard to support each other and we are seeking a
phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as
meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now! Job Summary:
- You will promote customer service initiatives along with
Skyline Medical Center Service Values. (HCAHPS)
- You will demonstrate the ability to perform specific
competencies listed on the competency validation checklist(s) such
as ability to perform technical skills and procedures and document
all actions and monitor tracing.
- You will promote compliance with Nursing Patient Safety Goals
and Guidelines and ensure the privacy of our patients and
confidentiality of their Protected Health Information (PHI).
- You will provide continuous observation of telemetry monitors
and continuous pulse oximetry.
- You will utilize therapeutic communication in daily practice,
and maintains a safe environment. Participates in performance
improvement activities as directed.
- You will communicate findings to nursing staff and physicians
on a regular basis.TriStar Skyline Medical Center is Tennessee's
first comprehensive stroke center and a national leader in
neuroscience. The facility is equipped with 233 beds and offers a
full array of acute care services, including cardiology, oncology,
orthopedics/spine, rehabilitation and emergency services. As an
Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI, TriStar Skyline is a leading
provider of emergency heart care. There are more than 400
physicians on staff, many of whom have offices located right next
door in the TriStar Skyline Medical Plaza. HCA Healthcare has been
continually named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere
since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion
in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts,
and other uncompensated expenses. Be part of an organization that
invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications for our
Monitor Technician opening. Highly qualified candidates will be
promptly contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help
us raise the bar in patient care!
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Completion of Cardiac Arrhythmia Course (EKG
- Successfully passes an arrhythmia interpretation examination
- BLSWe are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at
our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: HCA Healthcare, Nashville , Monitor Technician PRN, Professions , Nashville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!