Company: Carpenter Technology
Location: White House
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Latrobe Specialty Metals Distribution (LSD) - part of the
Carpenter Technology Corporation organization, serves North
America's tooling customers with the broadest range of products,
the most extensive value-added services, and unmatched
metallurgical expertise in the industry. With five locations in the
US and Canada, LSD inventories more than 60 specialty alloys for
some of the most demanding applications, including the complete CPM
family of high performance Crucible Particle Metallurgy (CPM).
Extensive value-added capabilities include production sawing, CNC
high-speed precision sawing, CNC lathe turning, milling, grinding,
heat treating, and hollow boring.Maintenance Technician--PRIMARY
- Install new equipment in support of manufacturing
- Troubleshoot electrical and mechanical problems as
- Perform mechanical and electrical repairs on existing
equipment, preventive maintenance, and daily safety or production
related tasks as required.--
- Orders parts for repair work
- Perform all other duties and special projects as
- High School Diploma or GED required.-- Certificate in
electrical technology required.
- 3+ years--of electrical and mechanical experience in an
- Thorough knowledge of mechanical assembly and electrical
- Knowledge of PLCs and other control circuitry.
- Experience in welding a plus.
- High level of computer skills aptitude, with ability to
complete some daily tasks--using a computer.
- Requires excellent written and verbal communication skill and
the ability work in a fast-paced and ever changing production
- Ability to work in a production oriented environment.
- Must meet company requirements for fall protection.Carpenter
Technology Company offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive
benefits package including life, medical, dental, vision, flexible
spending accounts, disability coverage, 401k with company
contributions as well as many other options to employees.Carpenter
Technology Corporation's policy is to fully and effectively
maintain a program of equal employment opportunity and
nondiscrimination for all employees, to employ affirmative action
for all protected classes, and to recruit and develop the best
qualified persons available regardless of age, race, color,
religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status,
national origin, political affiliation or any other characteristic
protected by law. The Company also will recruit, develop and
provide opportunities for qualified persons with disabilities and
Keywords: Carpenter Technology, Nashville , Maintenance Technician, Professions , White House, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!