CDL A Regional Driver Avg $85K Annually
Company: Perdue Transportation Incorporated (PTI)
Posted on: September 26, 2022
CDL A Regional Driver Avg $85K Annually
Perdue Transportation Incorporated (PTI) is the private fleet for
Perdue Foods. With a team of safety-minded, professional drivers,
we re delivering on the promise of customer service and
reliability. PTI is part of Perdue Farms, a family-owned company
heading into it's second century of growth and innovation.
Our drivers earn $.59 per mile and $12.65 per hour while on duty
That's an average of $85,000 or $0.84 per mile in the first
- NEW $5,100 Sign-On Bonus
- NEW $10,000 Yearly Incentive Bonus
- $85,000 Yearly - Paid All Hours
- Home Weekly / Weekends
- Full Benefits Package
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Benefits
- Company Retirement Plan
- Life Insurance
- Short- & Long-Term Disability
- 401K Match
- Up to date Equipment
- No Touch/ Low Touch Freight
- Paid Training
Operate Tractor Trailer combination between Company/Customer
facilities, in order to pick up and deliver freight in a legal,
safe, timely, and efficient manner to include drop, hook, spot or
otherwise interchange equipment for loading and unloading at
various locations, as assigned. The expectation for this position,
the driver will be away from home domicile for an extended period
of time, unless otherwise directed by management. Driver is
expected to perform above duties in a professional manner at all
times as he/she is a representative of the Perdue Farms Brand.
Call us at (877) 690-3751 for more information
Principal and Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Maneuver and deliver/backhaul truck loads of product and
materials to plants, customers, and distributors as
- Observe and maintain all Department of Transportation (DOT)
requirements regarding hours of service, log book, vehicle
inspections, load inspections, and securing load. To include
utilizing electronic logging device (paper logs when needed), on
board vehicle tracking system in efficient manner.
- Operate a tractor and trailer in a legal/safe manner consistent
with all Federal, State and Local laws, regulations, and Company
policies. To include the utilization of all on board safety
- Complete and submit all Company paperwork to include but not
limited to manifest, bill of lading, proof of delivery pay
envelopes, overage, shortage, damaged claims, and trip
- As assigned, the physical process of loading and unloading of
product may be required.
- Responsible for seal integrity and the reporting of an accurate
/verified case count and condition of product during deliveries
- Valid CDL License
- High School Graduate or GED
- Minimum Two years over the road Tractor/Trailer driving
experience with trailers preferred.
- One Year over the road driving experience with degree from
accredited driving school.
Strong communication skills.
Environmental Factors and Physical Requirements
- Able to drive a tractor with a trailer.
- Able to remain seated for extended periods of time up to the
limits established by DOT regulations.
- Able to sleep while another driver drives.
- Able to withstand bouncing and vibration from truck and road
- Able to lift boxes up to 100 pounds to load/unload
- Exposed to fuel and oil spills.
- Exposed to extreme temperatures (0-100 Degrees Fahrenheit),
humidity, (0-100%) and noise (50db to 100db)
Required to travel to customers, distributors, plant facilities and
other remote locations and will remain away from for home for
extended periods of time up to 5 -7 days.
Perdue Farms, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action
employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or
protected veteran status.
Qualified Drivers, Call (877) 690-3751 to get started!
Keywords: Perdue Transportation Incorporated (PTI), Nashville , CDL A Regional Driver Avg $85K Annually, Professions , Gallatin, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!