Posted on: September 25, 2022
Job Level: Hourly
Job Type: Hourly Full Time
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate
your career? Join Cargill's global team of 155,000 employees who
are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish
the world. This position is in Cargill's protein and salt business,
where we provide wholesome, high-quality food products to a wide
range of customers, from foodservice operators and grocery stores
to manufacturers and exporters.
Job Location: Nashville, TN
Job Type: Full Time
Shift(s) Available: 1st
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Prescription Drug Insurance
- Health and Wellness Incentives
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- 401(k) with Cargill matching contributions
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Short-Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Discounts Principal Accountabilities
- Operate various types of equipment, including power mowers,
saws, weed eaters, hedge trimmers, sprayers, etc.
- Operate trucks and tractors and attachments used to maintain
grounds as needed.
- Clean and upkeep sidewalks, driveways, parking lots, etc.
- Perform regular maintenance and minor repairs on lawn equipment
and tools, doors, wall repairs, painting, and other general
in-plant housekeeping tasks.
- Adhere to all safety policies and procedures.
- Keep and manage a list of projects.
- Perform other duties and tasks as assigned by manager or
- Work involves exposure to unusual elements and extreme
- Work involves regularly lifting 25 lbs., and at times, up to 50
- Work involves frequently standing, walking, stooping, kneeling,
and crouching. Required Qualifications
- Right towork in the U.S. that is not based solely on possession
of a student visa or visa sponsored by a third-party employer.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must have a high school diploma/GED or 1 years' experience in a
maintenance, handywork, groundskeeping, and/or military role.
- Previous experience using hand tools and power tools to perform
- Previous experience with general building and landscaping
upkeep and repairs.
- Ability to regularly lift 25 lbs. and at times, up to 50 lbs.,
with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Ability to read, write, and speak English.
- Ability to frequently stand, walk, stoop, kneel, and crouch,
with or without reasonable accommodation. Preferred Qualifications
- One or more years' experience in a maintenance, landscaping,
horticulture, handywork, or groundskeeping role.
- Recent work experience in a related role. Considered candidates
will receive a phone call from a (952) area code. Please note that
this position does not include relocation reimbursement.
Cargill highly encourages vaccinations but does not mandate them.
Upon hire, you will be asked to provide your vaccination status.
Employees may be required to wear masks, depending on requirements
of the business and public health requirements based on the spread
of COVID in the community.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet
Keywords: Cargill, Nashville , Maintenance Groundskeeper, Professions , Nashville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!