Posted on: September 25, 2022
Actalent is seeking a CAD Technician for a company in Portland,
TNDescription: As a Drafter, you will be responsible for creating
2D drawings of custom-engineered metal buildings as part of a
complete design solution.
- Safety is the most important part of all jobs within the
company; therefore, candidates must be able to demonstrate the
ability to initiate, lead, and uphold safety policies, practices,
procedures, and housekeeping standards at all times.
- As a Drafter, you will work directly with Project Coordinators,
Design Engineers, and EOPs in creating the initial drawings
required by our clients customers and end-users. Task and
responsibilities of the position include but are not limited to:
- Thoroughly and accurately creating drawings to satisfy local
building permitting requirements.
- Thoroughly and accurately creating drawings for customer scope
review and approval prior to production detailing and
- Thoroughly and accurately creating drawings of specific
conditions for customer confirmation prior to production detailing
- Manage drawing schedule demands to ensure all deadline
commitments are met. Skills: Structural Steel, Civil, Construction
Documents, AutoCAD, Drafting, Design, CAD, Structural, Tekla
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- High School or General Equivalency Diploma required
- Minimum Associates degree or two-year vocational school
certification with focus in Architecture, Drafting, Construction
Management or Engineering Technology is preferred
- Basic math, geometry, and trigonometry skills
- Experience operating CAD software such as AutoCAD
- Accredited training, certification, or professional experience
operating CAD software.
- Prior metal building drawings/detailing experience Experience
Level: Entry Level For more information email or Apply Today About
Actalent: Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable
talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results
and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every
day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We're
supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that
advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant
care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous
development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an
operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent
solutions. The company is an equal opportunity employer and will
consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color,
religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual
orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any
characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Actalent, Nashville , CAD Technician, Professions , Portland, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!