Company: Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough, LLP
Posted on: August 8, 2022
OverviewNelson Mullins, a super-regional AmLaw 100 law firm,
seeks an -Applications Analyst with 2+ years of experience. The
Applications Analyst will be responsible for assessing end user
needs, evaluating software products, integrating applications,
managing implementation projects and providing high level support.
Advanced technical knowledge of existing legal applications is
essential. Basic knowledge of database (SQL) and web servers is
required. This position will install, test, configure, implement,
and document software applications that support all aspects of the
firm's operation. Excellent customer service and organizational
skills are necessary as this position will interface with users at
all levels within the firm. Position available in our Columbia,
Atlanta, Orlando, Miami, Denver, or Nashville office. -A Day in the
- Install, configure and test a variety of client, server and
- Work with vendors and end users to configure, troubleshoot and
- Work with other technology staff to test and deploy
applications, updates and patches.
- Manage deployment schedules to minimize interruption to work
- Work to resolve escalated application issues.
- Document problem resolutions to pass on technical
- Troubleshoot technical issues relating to the firms practice
support tools.We Know You
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- Two to five years of application support experience in a legal
- Experience with following applications:
- Microsoft Office 2016 or Office 365
- Microsoft Windows 7, 10
- Document Management Systems
- Docketing programs (Litigation and IP)
- Microsoft Systems Center Configuration Manager
- Flexera AdminStudio
- Microsoft SQL
- Microsoft PowerShell
- Microsoft SharePoint 2016 and 2019
- Experience with other legal specific applications
- Strong hardware and software configuration and
- Understanding of Microsoft Active Directory and Group
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Work effectively in a demanding, fast paced environment.
- Willingness to be available during business off-hours and
participate in rotational on-call for the team.
- Flexibility to work extended hours on short notice.Who We
AreWith more than 800 attorneys, policy advisors, e-discovery
professionals and other business professionals, Nelson Mullins has
strong roots in the business community and an appreciation for new
directions in the business world. As a Firm, Nelson Mullins has a
strong foundation of community service and good citizenship. Our
professional staff teams likewise promote these values, with
opportunities to participate and play roles in various pro bono and
community service initiatives. We collaborate with each other and
with our clients, working side-by-side towards shared goals. -*No
Agencies, please. -
Keywords: Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough, LLP, Nashville , Applications Analyst, Professions , Nashville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!