Company: Stratas Foods
Posted on: August 7, 2022
$19/hr, plus $600 new hire bonus, see details below
The forklift operator will be driving electric powered industrial
truck equipped with lifting devices such as forklift to push, pull,
lift, stack, tier, or move products, equipment, or materials. This
operation is to be performed keeping safety as a primary objective
and following established GMP, Safety, Regulatory and Company
procedures and policies.
- Moving levers and press pedals to drive truck and control
movement of the lifting apparatus.
- Positioning forks under loaded pallets, skids, boxes, products,
or materials and transport load to designated area.
- Unloading and stacking material by raising and lowering lifting
- Following GMP s and safety guidelines.
- Picking customer orders as required.
- Inventory material on work floor, and supply workers with
materials as needed.
- Inspecting trailers prior to loading and unloading product.
Document onto proper form.
- Loading and unloading trucks and trailers.
- Loading and unloading materials onto or off of pallets, skids or
- Inspecting truck daily and fill out operational checklists,
recharge batteries. BNA-03 WS-03
Shift start: 11:30PM
Shift length: 8.5 hours
Monday - Friday
* Health, dental, vision insurance - available after 1 days
* Paid time off
* 401(k) plan
* Must pass drug screen (cannabis included)
* Must pass background check
* Can lift 50 lbs
* Must be at least 18+ years old
At least one year previous related experience
$600 new hire incentive
About Stratas Foods
Stratas Foods LLC is headquartered in Memphis, Tennessee and was
founded in 2008. The company is a manufacturer and supplier of
oils, fats, mayonnaise, sauces, and dressings for the foodservice,
ingredients, and private label industries.
Keywords: Stratas Foods, Nashville , Forklift Operator, Professions , Nashville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!