Production Welding/Manufacturing Supervisor 2nd Sh
Company: Bennett Tool & Die, LLC
Posted on: August 8, 2022
Job DescriptionBennett Tool & Die LLC, the one stop source for
metal working solutions including stamping, fabrication, tool &
die, value-added assembly, tooling & machining located in Gallatin,
TN. We are seeking an experienced Production Welding /
Manufacturing Supervisor to manage our 2nd shift. 2nd shift hours
are from 2:30 pm - 1:00 am Monday through Thursday with occasional
overtime worked Fridays.At Bennett Tool & Die we pay our employees
weekly. We care about our employee's financial well-being and are
invested in creating a work environment where our employees feel
heard, valued, and taken care of. We strive to provide competitive
wages & benefits to our employees. Tour our website at
www.bennetttool.com to discover more about us.Essential Duties and
- Studies production schedules and estimates worker-hour
requirements for completion of job assignment.
- Coach Safety, Quality and Productivity to ensure objectives are
met through following standardized work.
- Support Kaizen (Continuous Improvement) and coach problem
- Interprets company policies to workers and enforces safety
regulations. Interprets specifications, blueprints, and job orders
to workers, and assigns duties.
- Establishes or adjusts work procedures to meet production
schedules, using knowledge of capacities of machines and
- Recommends measures to improve production methods, equipment
performance, and quality of product, and suggests changes in
working conditions and use of equipment to increase efficiency of
shop, department, or work crew.
- Analyzes and resolves work problems, or assists workers in
solving work problems.
- Initiates or suggests plans to motivate workers to achieve work
- Recommends or initiates personnel actions, such as promotions,
transfers, discharges, and disciplinary measures.
- Maintains time and production records.
- May estimate, requisition, and inspect materials.
- Confer with other supervisors to coordinate activities of
- Assist and train subordinates on the set up machines and
- Operates any equipment needed to perform job.
- Responsible to assure that equipment is properly maintained,
serviced and kept in safe operating condition
- Performs related duties as assigned by Operations
- Production Welding experience required
- Welding Certification(s) a plus but not required
- 3-5 years of supervision experience
- 3-5 years production welding experience
- Working background in metal stamping, production welding and
assembly would be desired.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily and demonstrate the
ability to speak and read English.
- Must exhibit patience in training, coaching and
- Must have basic computer skills to create employee
documentation, read and create basic spreadsheets.
- Must exhibit a positive, upbeat and encouraging demeanor at all
- The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge,
skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
essential functions.Because of COVID 19 health concerns we are
requiring all applicants to complete applications on this website.
Please make sure your resume is downloaded with your application.
Keywords: Bennett Tool & Die, LLC, Nashville , Production Welding/Manufacturing Supervisor 2nd Sh, Professions , Gallatin, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!