Enterprise Resources Planning Business Analyst
Company: Levi, Ray & Shoup, Inc. (LRS)
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Looking for more than just another assignment? Were looking for
you! This isnt just another assignment, but a real opportunity and
a challenge for the right person. LRS Consulting Services is
seeking a ERP Analyst for a 6-month contract to hire opportunity
What You Get To DoThe ERP Analyst is responsible for the successful
implementation and upgrade using functional, technical, and project
management knowledge and skills to perform assigned tasks. Provides
seamless integration between the business and the Technology
Department to ensure successful ERP operations. This position
provides support for various functional areas.
- Analyzes and assesses the requirements, policies, and
procedures related to the softwares functional processes.
- Assists in writing SQL Queries
- Serves as the first line resource for stakeholders.
- Maintains thorough and comprehensive understanding business
needs and wants and successfully liaises with Technology
department. Understands the plans and goals and proactively
anticipates the issues and/or problems that such plans may pose for
the ERP system.
- Manages problem and requests.
- Minimum 2 years experience of large ERP systems experience is
required, preferably in the MS Dynamics 365 application.
- Experience writing SQL queries.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Experience providing functional support of ERP systems
- Experience working in an Agile environment is preferred
LRS is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for employment
will receive consideration without unlawful discrimination based on
race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, age,
disability, marital status, gender identity, domestic partner
status, sexual orientation, genetic information, citizenship status
or protected veteran status.
Keywords: Levi, Ray & Shoup, Inc. (LRS), Nashville , Enterprise Resources Planning Business Analyst, Professions , Nashville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!