Sr. Financial Analyst
Company: ABC Technologies
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Overview:ABC Technologies Inc. is a world leader in vertically
integrated plastic processing, supporting a global organization
with locations in North America, South America, Europe and Asia.
ABC Technologies' core business as an Automotive Tier 1 supplier is
in the Design, Development and Production of plastic automotive
systems and components for OEMs worldwide.
This position is responsible for contributing to the plant's
financial management functions including detailed analysis of
current, future, and potential new business. This is a hybrid role
and will be placed in our Southfield, MI headquarters, but will be
looking after our three plant campus in Nashville,
TN.Responsibilities:WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Prepare working papers for year end and auditors back up
- Assist with budget setting process
- Assist in preparation of various daily reports
- Participate in physical inventory
- Support the Finance team as needed
- Assist in developing and publishing KPIs for use in managing
- Identify areas to improve overall financial performance of the
businessQualifications:WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE:
- Post-secondary educations in Business/Accounting
- 6 months minimum experience of work/internship in financial
- High levelof proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Demonstrated ability to lead and direct sales force.
- Knowledge of customer related financial practices.
- Strong problem identification and problem resolution
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office productivity
Keywords: ABC Technologies, Nashville , Sr. Financial Analyst, Professions , Gallatin, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!