Forklift and Blend Technician
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Staffmark -is currently hiring for a Forklift and Blend
Technician -with our premier client located in Nashville TN! - No
experience required, but a great attitude is a must! -Temp to Hire
with career & financial growth in your near future! Starting Pay
Rate: $17.55 Fantastic Schedules: 2nd Shift - 3:00pm to 11:30pm
Requirements of a Forklift and Blend Technician: - - Lifting 50lb
bags - - Dumping bags of powder into blending machine - Operating a
sit down forklift - - Cleaning and other duties as assigned
Look at this!
- Temp to Perm! - Career & financial growth opportunities upon
hire with our client!
- Weekly pay. Every. Single. Friday.
- Direct Deposit or -Pay card -options.
- Comprehensive Staffmark benefits to include Medical, Dental,
Vision & 401(k)!
- lockers onsite for your convenience!
- Break room with vending onsite for your convenience!
- Clean, climate-controlled facility!
- Fantastic work environment! - Lots of fun employee
- Support from your awesome Staffmark team to ensure your
- Bonuses for referring friends/family to any Staffmark
- On bus line!
- Ample parking!
- Great location! - No traffic!
- Centrally located! Still reading this ad. You must be
interested! So hit that Apply button! - -Easy application process
that you can complete with your phone! Have questions? - Text
615-360-5660! - We're happy to answer any questions About Staffmark
Staffmark is committed to providing equal employment opportunity
for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including
religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation,
gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status,
national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical
condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability,
political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent,
military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We
will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application,
interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable
accommodation, contact us. Staffmark is an E-Verify employer. This
policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship,
including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations,
working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and
conditions of employment. All employees are directed to familiarize
themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All
decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of
employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with
this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and
Keywords: Staffmark, Nashville , Forklift and Blend Technician, Professions , Nashville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!