Business Operations Analyst - Remote
Company: Ascendo Resources
Posted on: June 25, 2022
We are looking for a strong Business Operations Analyst to
provide strategic analysis and essential project management at an
executive level. You will lead in the development of high impact
projects across all departments, ensuring understanding of
deliverables and allocation of resources. You will develop
relationships across all levels and geographies to maintain the
cultural pulse of the team. We are looking for both strategic
framing and project execution.Responsibilities:
- Coordinate support staff for key meetings & events
- Monitor meeting budgets and manage travel and expense budget
for executive leadership
- Identify and prioritize routine, as well as opportunistic,
meeting (1:1s, team meetings, project updates, 'free' time,
- Develop goal tracking and business metric dashboards.
- Contribute to the development of long-term strategic missions
and goals across business segments and responsibilities.
- Evaluate proper use and allocation of resources across business
segments and responsibilities and provide solutions.
- Provide analysis of business goals; identify helpful and
harmful factors contributing to their success.
- Provide qualitative analytic support on projects requiring
financial or data analysis.
- Work with department and regional leads to evaluate and improve
current business and role processes and provide recommendations to
leadership on improvements, automation, or new capability
- Provide leadership and support from project development to
implementation including business case proposals, budgeting,
scheduling, managing, and reporting results.
- Partner with project leaders to manage documentation and
tracking of project milestones, schedules, and resource needs
- Develop and enhance project management methodologies ensuring
that a streamlined process exists and ensure that projects are
implemented and delivered to meet requirements.
- Build relationships across all levels and geographies to
monitor the cultural health and pulse of the team and make
recommendations based on those assessments.Desired Skills:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university required
- 2-3+ years of experience with project coordination,
administrative tasks, etc.
- Exceptional organization, project management and time
- Self-starter, this individual will need to take initiative
- Ability to extract key information from formal reports and
present said information in a clear and concise way
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to interface with multiple departments, including
executive leadershipLocation: Remote (all equipment
provided)Compensation: $80,000 - 90,000 salaryBenefits:
- 401(k) with match
- Paid time off (PTO)
- 11 paid holidays
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insuranceAscendo is a certified minority owned staffing
firm, we welcome and celebrate diversity. Ascendo is an Equal
Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of
race, color, religion, sex including pregnancy and gender identity,
national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital
status, disability, genetic information, age, retaliation, parental
status, military service or any non-merit factor.
Keywords: Ascendo Resources, Nashville , Business Operations Analyst - Remote, Professions , Nashville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!