IT/Technician Onboarding Specialist - REMOTE
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Work 100% remote!This Jobot Job is hosted by Tori BenderAre you
a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and sending us
your resume.Salary $45,000 - $65,000 per yearA Bit About UsOur
client makes IT services professionals available nationwide for
commercial storefronts and restaurants.Why join us?
- Competitive salary
- Generous PTO plan and paid holidays
- Company subsidized health care plans, dental, vision, life
insurance, and FSAs
- Fully remote!!
- Lots of room for growth internally!Job DetailsAbout The
PositionAs a member of the Customer Success team, your primary goal
is to screen and onboard the most qualified field service
technicians to our clients platform.Responsibilities
- Evaluate the skill sets of field service technicians through
interviews, technical resumes, work examples, etc., in order to
identify the technician's best capabilities and to ensure only the
most qualified technicians are brought onboard.
- Maintain the field service technician database, by keeping
insurance certificates, contact information, tax documents, etc.
- Identify and promote proper expectations for technicians on the
platform and provide ongoing training and support.
- Assist with recruiting independent field service technicians to
join our client's platform using methods such as direct phone
calls, email marketing campaigns, website leads, and other business
- Work with management to identify areas in the US and Canada
where additional field service resources are required.
- Develop and share monthly reports to upper management on the
success of the recruitment program.
- Identify new web app and mobile app enhancements to improve the
overall experience of our field service technicians.Professional
Qualifications And Skills
- Experience assessing technical skills and qualifications of
- Strong communication and relationship-building skills
- Proven track record of highly professional customer service in
a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Previous experience with installation and service of digital
signage, telecommunications, VoIP, satellite, routers, networking
equipment, and cabling preferred
- 3+ years of experience working in a technical role in IT
servicesInterested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the
Keywords: Jobot, Nashville , IT/Technician Onboarding Specialist - REMOTE, Professions , Nashville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!