ERP Functional Analyst
Company: Arrow Electronics, Inc.
Posted on: May 16, 2022
ERP Functional Analyst
Serve as subject matter expert for Oracle Procurement Cloud and
handle all maintenance/support and enhancement activities for the
same. This role will also serve as the technical expert in e
Business Suite (EBS) applications deployed in the Distribution,
Supply Chain, Finance and Manufacturing domain by working with end
users and business teams for requirements gathering, understanding
What You Will Be Doing
- Design and develop software solutions to meet business
- Manage full software development life cycle including testing,
implementation, and auditing
- Perform product design, bug verification, and beta support,
which may require research and analysis. Operates under moderate
- Execute, assess, and troubleshoot software programs and
- Analyze and amend software errors in a timely and accurate
- Code, develop, and document software specifications throughout
the project life cycle.
- Participate in software upgrades, revisions, fixes and patches
as mandated by the vendor.
- Participate in EBS applications process design and development
- Assist in allied activities of the Oracle ERP Applications
Team, working with Oracle Support and DBA teams ensuring smooth
running of the Oracle ERP applications systems.
What We Are Looking For
- 5-7 years of related experience with a 4-year degree; or 3
years and an advanced degree; or equivalent work experience.
- Thorough understanding of Oracle Procurement Cloud offerings
and has at least one end to end implementation experience: Hands-on
with technical and functional aspects of the implementation.
- Core development experience in the Oracle EBS applications in
Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Extensions, Workflow (RICEW) and
Forms deliverables with special emphasis on Inventory, PO and AP
- Credible experience in Oracle Procure to pay, Order to cash
- Experience in reviews of the technical documents for
completeness, correctness, and accuracy.
- Ability to work with multiple groups to coordinate and carry
out technical activities, including new development, maintenance,
and production support activities
What's In It For You
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits
are important aspects of an ideal job. That's why we offer
competitive financial compensation, including various compensation
plans, and a solid benefits package.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA)
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Deeply discounted RTD Passes, with convenient office location
off RTD Light Rail (Dry Creek Exit)
- On-site Caf-- with Catering Option for Busy Lifestyles
- 24/7/365 On-site Gym and Lockers, Free for Use to All
- And more!
Remote work employees may be required to be present at the closest
designated Arrow office for work-related purposes, at the company's
request and sole discretion.
Annual Hiring Range/Hourly Rate:
$78,300.00 - $148,500.00
Actual compensation offer to candidate may vary from posted hiring
range based upon geographic location, work experience, education,
and/or skill level. The pay ratio between base pay and target
incentive (if applicable) will be finalized at offer.
US-CO-Colorado (Remote Employees)
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be
considered for employment without attention to race, color,
religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP
Arrow COVID-19 Vaccination Policy:
Arrow requires all new employees in the United States to provide
proof of full COVID-19 vaccination prior to beginning work, except
where prohibited by law.
Keywords: Arrow Electronics, Inc., Nashville , ERP Functional Analyst, Professions , Nashville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!