Contract - Time Series Principal Consultant - Remote
Company: Lawrence Harvey
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Our client is a global management consulting firm helping some
of the world's most recognizable brands transform and innovate.
With offices in 20 countries and backed by the power of the global
brand, their teams help the C-suite navigate today's digital
landscape to win market share and create shareholder value for
lasting competitive advantage.
- Elicit high-level business requirements, use case and detailed
functional specs. Create deliverables such as requirement
traceability matrices, workflow diagrams, and data dictionary.
- Design approaches to enhance data quality.
- Design data governance models.
- Create business case and transformation roadmaps.
- Lead internal and client teams on Data Management.
- Support sales pursuits and firm building efforts.
- Mentor staff and manage project finances.
- Minimum of bachelor's degree or higher in marketing, economics,
mathematics, or related technical specialty.
- 8 years of relevant work experience with 3 years of experience
in Management Consulting.
- Ability to travel 4-5 days a week to multiple local, state and
national client locations.
- U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are
encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
- Strong Statistical background a plus
- Industry experience in Consumer Goods, Retail, Manufacturing
- Process experience in the Supply Chain, Marketing, eCommerce,
Digital Marketing, Merchandizing.
- Exposure to using AI/ML/Automation creatively for client
- Experience with Agile, Scrum methodologies.
- Experience with Visual Analytics tools like Tableau, PowerBI,
and Qlik suite.
- Sound knowledge and application skills in Time Series.
- Strong interpersonal, leadership and communication skills
- Experience with Pickle files like Pyspark, .whl, HDFS, etc.
Time Series Skills Preferred:
- ARMA, ARMIA, SARMIAX, etc.
- TFT (or other deep learning modeling)
- Data Visualization (ggplot, seaborn, plotly, matplotlib,
This job entails an extensive amount of travel. The job also
entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended
periods of time. The candidate should be able to communicate by
telephone, email or face to face.
- Please note this description does not cover or contain a
comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities
that are required of the employee.
Keywords: Lawrence Harvey, Nashville , Contract - Time Series Principal Consultant - Remote, Professions , Nashville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!