Data Analyst - Contact Center Operations
Company: Broadcast Music, Inc.
Posted on: November 23, 2021
POSITION SUMMARY: This role will leverage analytical and
technical skills to innovate, build, and maintain well-managed data
solutions and capabilities to tackle business problems and support
organizational objectives. The individual will also provide
insights, recommendations, or results from analysis around BMIs
Licensing department data. LOCATION: Nashville, TN office.
Effective November 1, this position will report to the office (2)
days per week and work remotely for (3) days a week for the
remainder of 2021. Effective January 1, this position will report
to the TN office Monday-Thursday and work remotely on Fridays until
further notice. FUNCTIONS OF THE JOB: Essential Functions: which
may be representative but not all inclusive of those commonly
associated with this position.
- Partner with various licensing departments (Sales and Customer
Relations) to understand business processes, and their related KPIs
- Performs detailed analysis on data sets and formally presents
insights, recommendations and decisions to users, management, and
executives using reports, dashboards, and data visualizations.
- Collaborate cross-functionally to find opportunities for
improving the performance of our Licensing efforts, analyze key
licensing metrics to identify trends, both for quality assurance
and insights; develop new means of enriching institutional
knowledge of Licensing markets.
- Spearhead projects to bring together different systems & data
across organizations to provide centralized & agile reporting to
- Use various technologies to mine complex, large, and different
varieties of data sources and platforms to support effective
business decisions and/or processes.
- Scope, build and manage analysis activities including models,
dashboards and reporting packages in multiple environments.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Regular attendance.
- Supports BMI core values and cultivates a culture of diversity
- Physical/Visual Activities or Demands: Physical/visual
activities or demands that are commonly associated with the
performance functions of this job.
- Sitting, talking, hearing, walking.
- Concentrated mental and visual attention with normal hand-eye
- Clarity of vision at 20 inches; corrected or uncorrected.
- Generally negligible physical effort, but occasional moving of
1 to 10 lb. items.
- Environmental/Atmospheric Conditions: Environmental and
atmospheric conditions commonly associated with the functions of
- Normal office conditions. POSITION QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
Education: Bachelor's degree or equivalent preferred. Experience:
- Three (3) years of experience in business analysis, data
analysis or related experience required.
- Advanced Salesforce reporting experience preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to write and create complex SQL database
- Demonstrated ability to analyze/interpret complicated data sets
to help facilitate the decision-making process, provide
- Ability to tell a story through formal presentation of the data
analysis and recommendations to management and executives through
- Experience with SSRS and PowerBI is preferred.
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office suite with a strong
emphasis on Excel
- Skills and Abilities: which may be representative but not all
inclusive of those commonly associated with this position.
- Strong critical thinking, analytical and decision-making
- Strong SQL query development skills.
- Working experience with various BI Reporting Tools.
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and written.
- The ability to work both independently with minimal supervision
and in a group.
- Demonstrated experience in analysis, preparation and
presentation of data required.
- Excellent project and time management skills.
- Detail oriented with the ability to work collaboratively,
positive attitude, strong initiative.
- Demonstrate ability to explore and quickly grasp technologies,
data models and business processes. For the health and safety of
our staff, all team members who are expected to work in BMI offices
or interact with the public on BMI's behalf, be fully vaccinated
against COVID-19, unless a reasonable accommodation is requested
and pre-approved. BROADCAST MUSIC, INC. IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY
EMPLOYER: All applicants will receive equal opportunity for
employment without regard to race, creed, color, sex, age, national
origin, marital status, veteran status, or disability.
Keywords: Broadcast Music, Inc., Nashville , Data Analyst - Contact Center Operations, Professions , Nashville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!