Company: Hoffmann Brothers
Posted on: November 23, 2021
For over 40 years, Hoffmann Brothers has served as the premier
HVAC, Plumbing, Electrical, and Appliance Repair service and
installation contractor in the St Louis area. With an aggressive
expansion campaign, we are now growing at an exciting rate facing
new challenges as we transform our business and enter new
geographic and service markets, like Nashville, TN.Over the last 5
years, Hoffmann has grown from a small family business of 50
employees to a 250-member multi-market organization with
significant aspirations for further growth. We recognize the
quality of our people enables this growth and now is your chance to
join our team.As the Plumbing Laborer/Pre-Apprentice you will be
primarily responsible for assisting Plumbing technicians with
various tasks on job sites, delivering equipment, completing drain
cleaning/jetting jobs for customers, and assisting with a variety
of tasks in the warehouse. This position has the potential to
transition into a full-time technician in the Plumbing
- Knowledge of Tools
- Mechanically Minded
- Strong Work Ethic
- Valid Drivers License
- Team Player
- HonestEssential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist plumbing technicians on jobsites with various
- Deliver equipment to jobs.
- Assist with warehouse maintenance.
- Complete drain cleaning/jetting jobs.
- Upon completion of each task record time spent at each job on
the weekly time sheet.
- Check in as needed to ensure office dispatcher and/or field
supervisor are aware of your status.
- Secure parts and tools needed throughout the day for various
jobs as required.
- Willingness to try new ideas and recommend process improvements
to your manager with the objective of improving
- The ability to maintain a clean and organized workspace both in
a customer's property and your company vehicle
- The ability to work safely and the motivation to help ensure
that those you work with are working in a safe mannerBenefits:
- Competitive Hourly Compensation
- 401k Matching Program: Hoffmann Brothers will match 100% of the
first 4% contributed by employee.
- Free Health, Dental, and Vision insurance for the employee,
dependents, and spouse (if not offered insurance by current
- Generous Paid Vacation
- 8 Paid holidays
- Bonus Programs
- Ample Opportunities for Overtime
- Paid Training
- Cell Phone Reimbursement
- Year-Round Work
- $300/yr Tool BonusSafety:
- Must consider safety one's primary job, both for personal,
co-worker and public benefit, and must have general knowledge of
safe working practices and of TN-OSHA requirements.Requirements:
- To adequately perform the duties of this job the employee is
regularly and routinely required to sit; stand, walk, stoop, use
hands to finger, handle controls; hear, and talk. The employee
frequently is required to reach with hands and arms. The employee
must be able to climb ladders, work in hot and cold environments,
and work in small crawl spaces. The employee must regularly lift
and/or move50lbs and up. Specific vision abilities required by this
job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
- The work environment can vary depending on the season and scope
of work - employees are required to work outdoors throughout the
seasons. The work environment will subject employees to continual
interruptions and changing priorities. Effective, consistent, and
constant communication with customers, vendors, co-workers, and
others is required.Hoffmann Brothers is an Equal Opportunity and
Affirmative Action Employer.
Keywords: Hoffmann Brothers, Nashville , Plumbing Laborer/Pre-Apprentice, Professions , Nashville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!