Seasonal Night Shift Warehouse Associate, Portland - Full Time Bty (2106)
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Macy--s is proudly America--s Department Store. There--s a reason
we--ve been around for 160 years. Customers come to us for fashion,
value, and high-quality products. Now is an exciting time to join
Macy--s. The face of retail is changing, and change requires
innovation. Online sales are booming at Macy--s. Our Distribution
Center teams are key to our success in the modern retail landscape.
They make sure that products arrive at our stores - and each
customer--s doorstep - on time, in perfect condition. Behind the
scenes, a lot goes into getting products to customers. When a
shopper makes an online purchase, we plan, prep, and package the
merchandise to get it delivered as quickly and efficiently as
possible -- across the country and around the world. It takes a lot
of smart people working together to make that happen, and so there
are many roles you can play, including (but not limited to):
material handlers, equipment drivers, inventory control, packers,
quality assurance, safety specialists, asset protection, and many
more. Whatever role you play -- we value you as a colleague. Choose
the challenge that--s right for you! Job Overview:
Macy--s Fulfillment colleagues perform all functions related to
processing on-line orders for Macy--s and Bloomingdales customers!
You will work in a fast-paced environment ensuring all packages are
delivered to our customers on time. ? Essential Functions:
- Receive prep, putaway, pick, sort, pack and ship merchandise in
a safe, productive and accurate manner.
- Cross train in multiple areas of the facility.
- Ability to key accurately and productively using PC--s,
hand-held electronics and/or other devices.
- Ability to operate pallet jacks and other equipment as
- Follow all standard operating procedures along with
safety/security guidelines. Ability to operate in a safe, accurate,
and productive manner.
- Ability to assist in a variety of different tasks and perform
special projects as assigned. Qualifications and Competencies:
- No Education or Experience Required
- No experience required
- Ability to read and interpret instructional documents such as
safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and
- Resourceful self-starter, works well independently as well as
part of a team
- Must be proficient in the use of computers and handheld
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including day, evening,
weekends, and/or holidays Physical Requirements:
- Position requires prolonged periods of standing/walking around
store or department
- May involve reaching, crouching, kneeling, stooping, climbing
ladders, depth perception and color vision
- Frequent use of computers and other technology necessary to
perform job duties, including handheld electronic equipment.
- Frequently lift/move up to 50lbs WAREHOUSE00 Supply Chain Only
and Colleagues Working in a Supply Chain Facility except in
locations governed by a Collective Bargaining Agreement: Random
drug testing for all colleagues will be conducted on a monthly or
semi-monthly basis, depending upon factors including but not
limited to the size of the facility and the number of colleagues on
roll. Colleagues will be randomly selected for testing by a third
party. Testing must be completed on the same workday the colleague
is informed of selection for testing, absent extenuating
circumstances. In all circumstances, testing must be completed
within 24 hours of notification. Candidates in Colorado: Click here
for Pay Range and here to learn about Benefits . Candidates in
Connecticut: Click here for Pay Range Candidates in Nevada: Click
here for Pay Range
Keywords: Macy--s, Nashville , Seasonal Night Shift Warehouse Associate, Portland - Full Time Bty (2106), Professions , Portland, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!