ENTRY LEVEL CONSTRUCTION SERVICES MATERIALS TESTING TECHNICIAN
Company: S&ME, Inc.
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Position: Entry Level Construction Services Materials Testing
Technician Requisition Number: 2-33 S&ME recruits top talent
and are currently seeking a Construction Materials Testing
Technician to join our team in Nashville, Tennessee. Who you
- You are looking for an opportunity that provides reliable
hours, great pay, and a benefits package that includes medical,
dental, vision insurance, disability, paid time off, 401k, and
company stock options.
- You want a challenging career with the potential of working on
high profile and exciting projects.
- You are an independent worker who likes being outdoors and
working with both your hands and your head.
- You value safety and believe in quality work.
- You have experience in construction, construction
testing/inspection, or are looking to gain experience in
construction materials testing.
- You are interested in learning more and obtaining new
certifications which is rewarded through a credential incentive
- You have a high school diploma or GED.
- You can lift 50 pounds. Who are we? S&ME is a leading,
employee-owned, multi-disciplined professional services firm that
responds to clients with innovative, sustainable solutions.
S&ME strives to create an environment where everyone can be
their best by providing a supportive atmosphere of entrepreneurial
growth, to build growing relationships, and to take on increasingly
complex project opportunities. What is the job?
- Reviewing plans and specifications in preparation of field
observations on construction sites.
- Documenting field activities, observations, and testing results
- Field testing of soil, concrete, asphalt, aggregate, and
masonry mortar/ grout for compliance with ASTM, AASHTO, DOT, and/or
- Daily use of Metafield, and/or other field and laboratory
information management system.
- Calibrating field and laboratory equipment to industry codes
- Communicating with management staff, general contractors, and
clients. To apply go to and click the "Career Openings" link. This
is a full-time position with competitive pay based on experience.
Successful candidate must meet requirements of the company's Fleet
Management Program, Substance Policy and Reference check program.
Submit resume, cover letter, and salary expectations for
consideration. Only qualified candidates with acceptable employment
eligibility verification (I-9) will be considered. Visa assistance
not provided. S&ME reserves the right to fill this position
with an internal or external candidate at any time during the
search. S&ME is not responsible for unauthorized job postings
or submissions of resumes using external links/websites. No
candidate/recruiter calls, personal calls or walk-ins accepted. An
Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities/Females/Disability/Veterans;
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Keywords: S&ME, Inc., Nashville , ENTRY LEVEL CONSTRUCTION SERVICES MATERIALS TESTING TECHNICIAN, Professions , Nashville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!