Company: Sumitomo Electric Wiring Systems, Inc.
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Shift: 11PM-11AM 11AM-11PMStarting Pay: $15.36Material Handler
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supply machines with materials (packing, samples bags,
- Perform label to part verification and move finished goods to
required area per quality requirements
- Scan finished product into production
- Report questionable conditions to the department leader /
coordinator / supervisor.
- Maintain the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly
condition and follows prescribed safety regulations.
- Complete tasks as directed by manufacturing schedules with
- Will be required to perform other duties as requested, directed
or assigned. Material Handler Physical Demands:
- Physical effort equal to frequent lifting, pushing, pulling or
moving of materials / equipment
- Regularly required to stand, walk, bend and reach.Material
Handler Training Requirements:
- On the Job Training
- Pay for Skills
- Forklift TrainingIf applicant does not have a resume when
applying, then please select the "Type or Paste Resume" option and
type "N/A" to proceed to the application under the RESUME
Keywords: Sumitomo Electric Wiring Systems, Inc., Nashville , Material Handler, Professions , Franklin, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!