Sales Route Driver
Company: Clean Harbors
Posted on: November 22, 2021
$3,000 Sign On Bonus!
Safety-Kleen in Nashville, TN is looking for a Sales Route Driver
to join their safety conscious team! As a Sales Route Driver you
will visit customer locations to provide onsite service for parts
washer machines, collect used solvent and upsell a variety of
products and other Safety-Kleen Services.
Why work for Safety-Kleen?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages;
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of
- Group 401K with company matching component;
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition
- Positive and safe work environments.;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of
your career.Key Responsibilities:
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by
complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and
acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Driving to customer locations to deliver/set up parts washer
- Up-selling new lube oil and allied products to new and existing
- Prospecting and generating new leads in the field;
- Picking up 55-gallon containers of various fluids, oil filters
etc.What does it take to work for Safety-Kleen?
- Willing to travel away from home based on what business
- Class B CDL license required;
- Previous Box truck experience is an asset;
- Ability to obtain a Hazmat and Tanker Endorsement upon
- Previous Route Sales experience is preferred;
- Previous Commercial Driving experience is required;
- Previous Customer Service experience is an asset.Wondering what
to expect in starting your career with Safety Kleen? Click Here to
view a Day in the Life Video!
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, has a commitment to
excellence deeply rooted in a strong sense of tradition. Our entire
business model revolves around keeping North American businesses
green. We generate more than $1.2 billion in annual revenue as a
world-class environmental service organization and market leader in
industrial hazardous waste management, parts-cleaning technology,
and oil re-refining. We collect over 200 million gallons of used
motor oil each year and we have the largest re-refinery capacity in
North America allowing us to re-refine more than 150 million
gallons each year.
Every day, we help our customers resolve their waste management
needs and reduce their carbon footprint. PROTECTION. CHOICES.
PEOPLE. MAKE GREEN WORK -
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our
company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit
For additional information about driver career opportunities,
please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-32-37483)
We thank all those interested in joining the Safety-Kleen team;
however only those thatcomplete the online application and meet the
minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company is a Military &
Veteran friendly company.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate
against applicants due to veterans status or on the basis of
Keywords: Clean Harbors, Nashville , Sales Route Driver, Professions , Nashville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!