Flow Cytometry Laboratory Technician II (Medical Lab Technician #)
Company: KA Recruiting Inc.
Posted on: May 6, 2021
Generalist opening in Brentwood, Tennessee. JOB SUMMARY: The
person in this position is a licensed Medical Technician who is
responsible for day to day processing and analysis of samples
within the Laboratory. This person in this position performs
advanced procedures under the direction of a Medical Technologist
and assists the supervisor with day-to-day operations and
development of laboratory services. JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Receive and process specimens according to department
- Must perform within the productivity expectations as set forth
by current departmental guidelines.
- Exercise all laboratory safety precautions and adhere to lab
procedures as stated in procedure manuals.
- Assists the Supervisor, Manager and Director with
administrative functions such as ordering supplies and maintaining
- Serves as project leader in the development and implementation
- Identify and correct problems that may adversely affect test
performance or result reporting of patient samples.
- Produces, interprets and reports accurate and precise test
- Handles CAP surveys.
- Communicates pertinent section information/issues to
supervisor, manager or other appropriate individual.
- +MORE EDUCATION & LICENSURE:
- Associates Degree or other qualified technical college two year
- Must hold a valid Tennessee State Laboratory License as a
Medical Laboratory Technician (MLT).
- Maintains appropriate continuing education for certification
and licensure. EXPERIENCE:
- Three years of prior job-related experience preferred. Looking
to relocate? I can be a resource for that! Want more information?
Reach out to Megan at [Click Here to Apply] 8"
data-tooltip-number="+ [Click Here to Apply] 8"> [Click Here to
Apply] or email resume [Click Here to Apply] Qualified? CLICK and
Keywords: KA Recruiting Inc., Nashville , Flow Cytometry Laboratory Technician II (Medical Lab Technician #), Professions , Brentwood, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!