Company: Clean Harbors
Posted on: October 17, 2020
Safety-Kleen in Nashville, TN is looking for a full time Route
Driver to join their safety conscious team! You will operate a
variety of equipment including Class B tank trucks, vacuum trucks
and on occasion box trucks filling in for other drivers on their
local routes, picking up waste oil, selling and servicing parts
washers. This position will also assist in the warehouse, loading
and unloading trucks and inventory management as needed.
Flexibility, sales aptitude, and strong customer services skills
are required for this job. Paid CDL Training Available!
Why work for Safety Kleen?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive hourly range $17-20 hourly based on experience with
weekly overtime opportunities!
- Comprehensive health & dental benefits coverage after 30 days
of full-time employment;
- Group 401K with company matching component;
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition
- Positive and safe work environments;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of
your career! Key Responsibilities:
- Visit 8-12 customer sites per day;
- Interact with customers, provide services, upsell and expand
- Operate vacuum truck and picking up waste oil at customer
locations driving a Class B Tanker Truck;
- Deliver chemicals in 15 & 30 gallon drums in a Class B Box
- Manage inventory in the warehouse;
- Load and unload trucks;
- Other duties as assigned. What does it take to work for Safety
- Class B CDL license preferred, or ability to obtain upon hire -
Paid CDL Training!
- Ability to obtain Hazmat and Tanker Endorsement upon 90 days of
- Previous route/sales experience
- Ability to use mobile computer required
- Customer service-based aptitude.
- Ability to travel overnight on occasion as required by business
demands. Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, has a
commitment to excellence deeply rooted in a strong sense of
tradition. Our entire business model revolves around keeping North
American businesses green. We generate more than $1.2 billion in
annual revenue as a world-class environmental service organization
and market leader in industrial hazardous waste management,
parts-cleaning technology, and oil re-refining. We collect over 200
million gallons of used motor oil each year and we have the largest
re-refinery capacity in North America allowing us to re-refine more
than 150 million gallons each year.
Every day, we help our customers resolve their waste management
needs and reduce their carbon footprint. PROTECTION. CHOICES.
PEOPLE. MAKE GREEN WORK.-
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our
company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit
us at www.safety-kleen.com/careers .
For additional information about driver career opportunities,
please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-32-37483).
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not
discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion,
age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis
of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, is a Military &
Veteran friendly company.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate
against applicants due to veterans status or on the basis of
Keywords: Clean Harbors, Nashville , Route Driver, Professions , Nashville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!