Patient Care Tech PRN
Company: Premier Ambulatory Surgery Center
Posted on: November 11, 2019
Description SHIFT: PRN
SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
HCA has been recognized as a World---s Most Admired Company in the
Health Care Medical Facilities Industry by Fortune Magazine. The
Ambulatory Surgery Division of HCA operates and jointly owns with
physicians 130+ surgery centers across the United States. Our cases
are performed Monday-Friday which means NO nights, NO weekends, or
On-call will be required. The size of our surgery centers naturally
creates a culture where everyone knows one another with a shared
focus on providing the best possible experience for those that we
serve. We are currently in search of additional members to join our
team!-- -- --A few of the benefits we provide you:
- Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loan Repayment Program
- Full Medical, Dental, Life, Disability and Vision
- 401k (3%-9% match based on tenure)
- New Extended Family Leave and PTO
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Discount Program --
- Assist in the transfer, positioning, and transport of
- Assists with turning over operating rooms between cases
- Performs terminal cleaning of surgical area.
- Maintains sufficient supply levels and orderliness of all
equipment and supplies.
- Assists patients with urinals, bedpans, and emesis basins
- Assist with keeping waiting areas, lobbies, utility rooms, and
patient care areas safe and clean for patients, visitors, and
- Assist in monitoring and recording in environmental and
equipment log. Answer phones and data entry.
- Uses equipment in safe and effective manner; reporting repairs
to appropriate person.
- Competent and responsible in prevention of contamination and
transfer of infection.
- Assist in sterile processing, as needed. --Qualifications
- One year patient care assistant, nursing assistant, or
environmental services experience in a healthcare setting
- --Valid BCLS Certification upon employment***online
certification not acceptable.
---We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at
our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.---Notice Our
Company---s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility
within your career and we take your candidate experience very
seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee
will request financial or personal information (Social Security
Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email.
The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like
Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or
job-related email, contact us email@example.com
HCA Healthcare is a collaborative healthcare network, driven by
physicians, nurses and colleagues helping each other champion the
practice of medicine to give people a healthier tomorrow. With a
comprehensive network of more than 270,000 people across
approximately 1,800 care facilities, our scale enables us to
deliver great outcomes for our patients, provide superior nursing
care and be a preferred place for physicians to practice medicine.
We never stop in our pursuit of insights and care advances based on
the knowledge and data we gain from approximately 30 million
patient encounters a year. Every day, we raise the bar to improve
the way healthcare is delivered, not just in our facilities, but
everywhere. We---re committed to improving more lives in more ways,
and above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of
Keywords: Premier Ambulatory Surgery Center, Nashville , Patient Care Tech PRN, Other , Nashville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!